horse, kind of…

by Kay~Kacey on 5/19/2005

So one way to cheer myself up is to play basketball with my son. Horse. Do you know how to play it? Well, basically you take five different shots and try to be the first one to get H-O-R-S-E. One letter for each shot you make. Okay, but my boys call it…um, Peni_–well, part of their anatomy. You don’t think I’m actually going to type that word on my blog??? I’m getting weird enough search terms from google as it is! I’m not adding that one.

So anyway, I can usually hold my own in HORSE..or Peni_… But I have that bum shoulder, so I really was awful. So my son offered to shoot left handed. I’m thinking “how sweet”. Of course then I realize he’s my left handed son :roll:

We played this over at my mom’s the other day. She comes outside and asks “What ARE you playing??” :rofl: “Nothing, mom” :angel: :mrgreen:

Anyway, I’ll endulge of one more night of chocolate, wine, and wallowing. Then back at it tomorrow. But note to editors: Please don’t double my pleasure next time. One rejection a day is enough!

Michelle May 20, 2005 at 5:28 am

That’s er…an interesting name. :shock: Glad you had fun, though!!

Hugs on the R.

Margery May 20, 2005 at 6:24 am

Hugs on the rejection, Kacey. Good idea to take our your frustration on a basketball, but ouch! on the shoulder.

Katie May 20, 2005 at 6:33 am

Wallow days suck. I’m sorry. :wallbash:

I’m a terrible mother. We play PIG – shorter game. :oops:

Suzanne May 20, 2005 at 7:43 am

Me, too. Pig all the way! That’s enough for me!!

Rene May 20, 2005 at 8:18 am

Luckily, my kids don’t play H-O-R-S-E…yet. My son has the athletic ability of a cabbage and the same level of interest. My daughters are too little.

Mary May 20, 2005 at 8:21 am

Wallow away! Sometimes we need to do this. In fact today is my day.

Steph T. May 20, 2005 at 9:17 am

Sorry about the R’s. But chocolate, wine and wallowing sounds good to me! :beer:

This is my favorite saying – :biteme: so just know I’m totally stealing this smiley for future use.:smile:

Amy K May 20, 2005 at 9:50 am

I haven’t played HORSE for years, and I’ve never played your version. :lol:

Wallow away. You’re totally entitled.

Tori May 20, 2005 at 11:35 am

Your kids are so funny! :lol:

Enjoy the rest of your wallowing!

Jill May 20, 2005 at 2:09 pm

My daughter and I play Horse every day. Or horseshit, if we’re not ready for the game to end and we want to play longer …

Hugs on the R.