More Male Tricks

by Kay~Kacey on 5/23/2005

okay, condensed version of being tagged by Sheri . The last book I bought was The Shop on Blossom Street. And I read it the next day :smile: My favorite books were Trixie Beldon or the Elswyth Thane Williamsburg Series. Loved those. I consider those my first romances :love:

On another male note :crazy2: so I look out my window…(after the whole big deck discussion yesterday.. :roll: ) And this is what I saw on the tree…

tree face

More stupid male tricks :shock:

Jill May 23, 2005 at 7:57 pm

From where I’m sitting, it could have been worse …

kacey May 23, 2005 at 8:11 pm

Jill, yes, it could have been worse. Actually, I’m a little afraid to look any further down the tree…just in case I’d see a….deck :shock:

Suzanne May 24, 2005 at 5:22 am

LOL! They are so cute!!

Michelle May 24, 2005 at 5:27 am

Hee hee. Kacey, you took the words out of my mouth. I was expecting a big ol’ deck down there. :rofl:

Katie May 24, 2005 at 7:45 am

Love it! At least they are using their time…productively.

Amy K May 24, 2005 at 9:14 am

Those boys are working hard! :rofl:

Mary May 24, 2005 at 9:35 am

That is so cute and funny! All I have are cactus out here.

kacey May 24, 2005 at 10:48 am

supposedly this face glows in the dark…forgot to look last night. Must remember to check it out tonight after dark. :rofl:

Can you imagine if they’d added a glow in the dark…deck?? :crazy2:

Rene May 24, 2005 at 11:33 am

I love those little faces. My daughter’s kindergarten class made fairy and gnome houses out of sticks and leaves and whatever else they could find. The mom in charge of the project got one of those faces for the sycamore tree that overhangs their garden area. I wanted to get one for our big mulberry tree but hubby wasn’t into it.

Tori May 24, 2005 at 12:44 pm

What a creative bunch of kids you have. :lol:

Melissa May 24, 2005 at 4:14 pm

Those are so cute. If I had a tree to put them on, I might do it! As it is, we have no tree in our front yard. :neutral:

Olga May 24, 2005 at 5:09 pm

I second Mary. That was cute and funny.