Another Day in Paradise

by Kay~Kacey on 9/15/2005

Well, really…I know it’s not nice to brag…but… I love my life…morefishing

Notice he’s holding a really big pole. Yes, he had to get a long pole while we were down here. A really long pole… Similar to the The Big Deck. :roll: Males.

moon and wine

Then we ended the day with a dinner of red fish (which he caught…can’t get much fresher than that) and green beans with almonds, and fresh dinner rolls. Yum. Out on the balcony watching the sunset. Then we watched the moon come up and drank a little okay, okay…a LOT of wine.

We added two more days onto our stay here at the beach…since we were originally supposed to be in New Orleans the end of this week for a conference. We’re at Fort Walton Beach on Okaloosa Island. Very nice. It’s out of Destin, but way not as crowded. So anyway, now we’re headed out on Saturday to drive home. But in the meantime…more fishing, reading, sunning, eating…and wine.

Amy K September 15, 2005 at 9:10 am

OK, it’s official. I need an ocean fix.

Go ahead and enjoy it enough for all of us, would ya? :cool2:

atie September 15, 2005 at 9:20 am

I HATE it when I drool on the keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing:

Teresa September 15, 2005 at 4:44 pm

Oh man, I need a real vacation!:frown:

Sharon September 15, 2005 at 5:29 pm

Kacey, we’re going red fish fishing again tomorrow! *g* Hubby’s off today and tomorrow, so we made plans to play sans kids both days.

We’re dumping the kids off at school and heading to the beach for a nice relaxing day of holding a pole with feet in the surf :beer:

LauraP September 15, 2005 at 10:46 pm

Fresh ocean fish for dinner, yum! Could life get any better?

Michelle September 16, 2005 at 5:50 am

Oh, I love it. I’m so jealous. You enjoy yourself so we can live vicariously, okay?

Le Ellis September 16, 2005 at 6:40 am

I love Ft. Walton Beach! Glad you’re having such a good time!

Mary September 16, 2005 at 7:43 am

Sounds like so much fun. Even the fishing. Glad you are having a great time.

Mo September 17, 2005 at 8:44 am

Sounds like you’re enjoying your time down here in sunny Florida!! :beer:

You know what they say; a rainy day at the beach is better than a sunny day in the city! (and, now you know why I “love* my life!! :grin:)

Happy Vacationing!!
~Mo

Crystal* September 17, 2005 at 6:30 pm

WOW! :shock:
What a lovely time. I’m still snickering about the big pole. :mrgreen:
Glad you’ve had a great time. Sounds heavenly.
Grins*