Yes, another post

by Kay~Kacey on 7/2/2006

Sometimes when I kick my butt, it really works :lol:

Speaking of butt…. do any of you guys exercise? Walk? Go to the gym? Yoga? Pilates? If not, how to you burn off stress?

I’ve been a walker, with occasional yoga thrown in. But recently I’ve been doing cardio kickboxing at home to a DVD. And some pilates. For those of you who can do pilates regularly, I salute you :crazy2: My BUNS are SORE!!!

The kickboxing is such fun though. Good cardio workout and I’m seeing some results.

So what’s your exercise of choice?? (well, my exercise of choice is raising a beer or good glass of wine…but I digress…) You?

Teresa July 2, 2006 at 3:09 pm

LOL! These days I haven’t been exercising. But I have been thinking about taking back up with some yoga and pilates. BTW, good to see you posting again!

Michelle July 2, 2006 at 3:59 pm

Um, exercise of choice? Lifting chocolates to my mouth? :rofl:

Rene July 2, 2006 at 4:59 pm

I do workout. I usually go to my gym faithfully 3-5 times a week…for about 2 weeks then I won’t go again for a month. When I do go, I like the elliptical machine. I do about 45 mins. on it. I also do free weights. I’m planning on going back this week.

Tori Lennox July 3, 2006 at 10:46 am

Exercise? What’s that? :rofl:

Melissa Marsh July 3, 2006 at 5:36 pm

I go to Curves and walk. LOVE to take long walks with my dog. Unfortunately, I refuse to do it in the heat, so I try and just do my exercising at Curves until fall hits again, then I’ll mix it up – Curves three times a week and then walking twice a week. Of course, that’s the IDEAL schedule. I didn’t exercise at all last week!:wallbash:

Larissa July 4, 2006 at 9:36 am

Lifting a heavy mug of beer to my mouth is plenty of exercise, thank you very much! :beer:

We do plan to get a treadmill soon, though, so I’ll start exercising :cursing: in the next couple of months. Ugh.

LauraP July 4, 2006 at 3:55 pm

Gardening, long walks with the dogs, catching chickens…I like my exercise disguised as something else.

Angela Giles Klocke July 5, 2006 at 11:00 am

We’re big on hiking, and we’ve recently started trying to play tennis ;)