An addiction

by Kay~Kacey on 5/10/2007

I am addicted to notebooks. I have them scattered all over the house. My favorite are Clairfontaine notebooks. Yummy, smooth paper. Great with a fountain pen. (another addiction for another post). I’m also partial to Black ‘n Red notebooks. Do you ever write longhand? Or journal longhand? Or even brainstorm longhand?notebooks

Tori Lennox May 10, 2007 at 12:45 pm

You KNOW I do most of my initial writing in longhand. But I use plain, old boring legal pads.

(Love all your new smilies!)

Michelle Willingham May 10, 2007 at 4:24 pm

I can’t do notebooks. They just don’t keep up with my meandering brain. :crazy2:

kacey May 12, 2007 at 5:14 pm

I do have a hard time with my hand not keeping up with my mind when I work longhand. But sometimes just putting the words down on paper instead of the keyboard helps to shake something loose when I’m stuck.

Rene May 14, 2007 at 8:20 am

I don’t enjoy writing in longhand. My handwriting is really poor and I write faster when I type.

Suzanne May 14, 2007 at 10:06 am

I never write in longhand but I do brainstorming and notes and I love notebooks!!! Pretty ones!

Olga May 14, 2007 at 11:56 am

Kacey, I do have several notebooks, but somehow I still often end up with post-its when the thought strikes.

LoryKC May 16, 2007 at 12:34 pm

I love to have notebooks around when I can’t get to the computer.
My daughter however, loves notebooks, too. So I either “lose” mine or, find all sorts of illustrations in-between my musings!

Mo May 17, 2007 at 9:37 am

I *luv* notebooks!!

I keep one in which I write all my favorite quotes, and I (semi)keep a dream journal, and a book of spells(prayers), an author journal where I track which works I’ve read…yeah…:loser:…I keep notebooks.