It Always Happens this Way

by Kay~Kacey on 1/7/2008

Inside TableSo “we” decided to move my pretty new OUTSIDE table INSIDE to MY office. Well, you know, every relationship has its give and take. This was me giving. My office seems to be the favorite dumping ground. So into my office it comes. You know, to protect it from the snow, sleet, ice. Protect the glass top from cracking. And other numerous reasons it HAD to come inside…

But Wait! Here was the thermometer outside my office this morning…and it’s up to 72 now…
Outside Thermometer

Tori Lennox January 7, 2008 at 11:26 am

So you have to protect it from all that weather it’s already been exposed to? :rofl:

Hey, it’s only 64 here! It should be warmer! I’m further south. *g*

Melissa Marsh January 7, 2008 at 4:21 pm

72??? Goodness! Of course, we’re in the mid’40’s, I believe. A lot of the snow and ice has melted in the last few days.

Michelle Willingham January 7, 2008 at 10:26 pm

Love the new design!

list of auto insurances in Nicholasville KY March 9, 2016 at 3:18 am

I’m so glad I found my solution online.

http://www.blrimages.net/ April 28, 2016 at 7:26 pm

Ash,C’est pas mal Naboléon, mais ça ne parle que de sa petite taille…Je suis furieuse contre lui, contre ceux et celles qui l’ont élu, contre le fait que subsister nous cause de plus en plus de soucis…Et toi ? ça va ?

bridalshowerinvite October 20, 2016 at 7:16 am

where does this magical garden exist, and are humans allowed?