When you need chocolate RIGHT NOW

by Kay~Kacey on 1/17/2008

So what is a woman to do when she needs chocolate, and she needs it right now?? And it needs to be hot and sweet? Now I like homemade brownies, or my grandmother’s chocolate cake with fudge icing. But what if you need chocolate NOW? Okay, I’ll let you in on a little secret…Molten Chocolate Cake
Betty Crocker Warm Delights. Molten Chocolate Cake. Now she makes other flavors, but cut to the chase and go straight for the Molten Chocolate Cake. Trust me. All you need is this one package. 1/4 cup of water. That’s it. Open package, add water. Mix. Rip open the secret fudge sauce. Squeeze on top.
fudge sauce on cakemicrowave

Pop in the microwave for 75 seconds.

Here is all there is for the clean up!
throw away packagingone spoon to wash

Molten Chocolate CakeAnd yes, if you are a non Tivo-ing person so you can’t skip through commercials, you can easily make this during a commerical break and be ensconced back in your favorite chair before your TV show comes back on. Ask me how I know :mrgreen:

Tori Lennox January 17, 2008 at 12:15 pm

Oh, wow. That looks unbelievably good! Now I’m hungry…..

Kathleen January 17, 2008 at 12:34 pm

Now that looks delish! They make it much to easy to gain weight these days.

Ella January 17, 2008 at 3:59 pm

I have chocolate hiddden all over the palce, but the best I’ve ever had are LA Maison Du Chocolat (Paris)
in Rockfellar Center in NYC. The best truffles ever!

Blessings,

Ella

Ella January 17, 2008 at 4:04 pm

The best chocolate is La Maison Du Chocolat (Paris).
Check them out at http://www.lamaisonduchocolat.com in NYC at Rockfeller Center. I downed a box in one day when totally stressed to the max.

Once you had their truffles you’ll never look back. Hide them for a rainy day.

Blessings,

Ella

Kacey January 17, 2008 at 4:11 pm

Ella, sorry, the spam catcher caught your first comment. Thanks for stopping by. I’m always looking for the ultimate chocolate…

Amy January 17, 2008 at 4:22 pm

Kacey,

Thanks for stopping by my site, too! These pics make me crave chocolate. It’s a good thing I have a piece stashed nearby! You have a really nice blog here!

Amy

Suzanne January 20, 2008 at 12:15 pm

That looks REALLY good!

Christine January 22, 2008 at 9:26 pm

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I must say this looks absolutely divine. But then again, I always did have a slight chocolate addiction! :grin: