Kacey vs Trash Guys-Finale

by Kay~Kacey on 1/30/2008

We Won! We Won! The cabinets are gone trash is all gone
Though, honestly, can I say we won…when it took us 3, count ‘em THREE, weeks to get the cabinets to disappear?? And notice they threw the trash can on it’s side. Leaving it there in protest.

SixtyFiveDegreesIn other weird news. Check out my day yesterday. It started with a nice walk in 65 degree weather (got caught in a rain storm before I made it back though!) But, you know, it was almost 70 in January, so who really cared? I didn’t. And the iPod didn’t get wet!

SnowatbirdfeederThen ended with my poor birds eating at the feeder in the SNOW! See the snow on top of the feeder and along the railing in the background? Are you having weird weather like this? It dropped from 68 degrees to 14 degrees !

FreeFromItAll January 30, 2008 at 10:10 am

EXCELLENT!

colleen January 30, 2008 at 10:55 am

My keyboard is stained with tea. But I do have a man of my life, like you. Raising my sons was the highlight of my life and meeting Joe was the reward.

Christine January 30, 2008 at 11:28 am

YAY! 3 weeks must be the magic trash pickup number! Our table top was picked up yesterday after 3 weeks of trying!

I can only dream of 70* weather. Wow! We made it briefly (very briefly) up to 40* but it quickly plummeted back down to the teens last might. Right now it is 10* but the wind is making it feel like -16* BRRRRRR Where’s spring!!!

Kacey January 30, 2008 at 12:00 pm

Wow, Collen, that was such a cool comment!

I feel the same way. Raising my boys was the highlight and meeting SuperGuy was my reward. :love: A long road to get here, but I’m just so danged happy now. I love my life!

Mental Pause Mama January 30, 2008 at 12:29 pm

It was so warm that I wore my flipflops this morning to get a pedicure, and by the time I left, it was freezing. Crazy weather. By the way, you and Suzanne are great blog inspiration…make sure she appreciates 52!

Melissa Marsh January 30, 2008 at 2:17 pm

Yep – it was a balmy 50 degrees on Monday and by Tuesday it was down to the teens and below. Crazy weather!

Tori Lennox January 30, 2008 at 3:14 pm

Congrats on beating the Evil Trash Guys!

The weather’s just as crazy here, though we didn’t get any snow. Just dramatic temp changes and tons o’ wind!

Amy January 30, 2008 at 7:41 pm

I’m so glad the cabinets are GONE! Congrats on a big win!

Kacey January 30, 2008 at 8:08 pm

Mental Pause Mama flipflops?? I think not here. Though I was barefoot a few days ago! Snow tomorrow…

Tori, yep, we beat them. Kind of. Took 3 weeks. Which according to Christine, is the magic number :mrgreen:

Amy, yes, I’m just glad they’re gone. I was afraid we were going to have to bury them in the backyard or something.

Kate January 30, 2008 at 8:54 pm

I interrupt this program to inform you that you have been meme-tagged. Please visit my site to get the lurid details.

And I apologize, in advance, for any inconvience this may incur.

Kate January 30, 2008 at 8:56 pm

I interrupt this evening to tell you that you’ve been meme-tagged. Please visit my site to find out the lurid details.

And I apologize, in advance, for any inconvenience this may incur.

Misty Dawn January 30, 2008 at 9:00 pm

Yay for you! I’m glad you won out! This reminds me of the time that I was brushing my dog and I threw all the fur in the trash can. When the trash guy went to dump it, it all blew back at him. He got ticked and crushed my trash can in the crusher in the back of the truck!!! How rude!

Suzanne January 31, 2008 at 8:25 am