February Photo of the Month

by Kay~Kacey on 3/1/2008

Lots of great entries this month. So you want to see them? Let’s get started.

Here is Sun Dogs over Iowa by Jeanelle at MidlifebyFarmlife. Jeannelle said “Seeing bright sundogs like these is a rare event…..that’s why I chose this photo. Its my favorite photo of February because this scene offered a unique photo opportunity”
sun dogs over Iowa

Maggie from andtheducksaid sent this photo of a pink flower.
andtheducksaid

Kate from Chronicles of a Country Girl sent this photo.”Cyclamen Dance” Kate said “I love the colors against the stark black background. The leaves look like a ball gown. Well, not a gown that I would wear. I don’t think I’d ever actually wear a ball gown, but what the hey!”
Cyclamen Dance

Miriam selected “Suspended” as her photo of the month.
suspended

Lynellen sent America’s Next Top Dog Model as her photo of the month.
Americas Next Top Dog Model

Christine from Hogue Chronicles sent this photo, Little Feet.
Little Feet

I had a hard time choosing my favorite, but I think it might be this one. (if I didn’t pick one of SuperGuy’s!). I call this Save Me From Winter.
save me from winter

This was fun. It was interesting to see which photos you guys picked as your favorite of the month for Februray. Now, for March, we’re going to up the ante, so to speak. I think I’ll add a voting poll to March’s photo of the month, and everyone can vote on which photo they like the best. How does that sound? So start thinking about your March entry! Thanks to all who participated!

Suzanne March 1, 2008 at 7:25 am

Those are all gorgeous!

Kate March 1, 2008 at 9:40 am

Kacey, you have such wonderful ideas! I loved the Save me from Winter! pic. I’m all for upping the ante for next month.

Tori Lennox March 1, 2008 at 1:03 pm

The pictures are all beautiful!!! I love the idea of being able to vote on the best. :smile:

Christine March 1, 2008 at 1:59 pm

At first I thought voting was a good idea but not I’m not so sure! It would be too hard to pick just one!! They are all great!! :cool:

Jeannelle March 1, 2008 at 3:32 pm

Fun to see the photos! Great mix of the colors and the stems in “Save Me From Winter”!

cathy March 1, 2008 at 10:13 pm

Love, those baby feet!

Maggie March 3, 2008 at 8:55 pm

Thanks so much for hosting this – I love the idea of voting, but it’s going to be so hard to pick!