Everyone is Staring at Me

by Kay~Kacey on 3/9/2008

All day long I just had the strangest feeling that someone was watching me…
the man in the tree

I’m not sure why I felt that way. I just did. Weird, huh?

deer staring

Well, I hope you all remembered to spring forward (for all of you daylight savings people) and set your clocks forward an hour. I’m looking forward to it being light later in the evenings.

And it’s Sunday! I love Sundays. Start of a new week. Almost as good as Mondays, when I jump into the week and actually do something with it, after wasting away my Sundays! Mondays are kind of like a mini January 1st…everyweek. So tomorrow is Monday and I have a list a mile long of things to do. But that’s okay, because I actually do get a lot done on Mondays.

What day of the week is your get ‘er done day of the week?

Mental Pause Mama March 9, 2008 at 7:36 am

Hmmm. I’m going to get my stuff done tomorrow. :coffee:

FreeFromItAll (Darla) March 9, 2008 at 10:20 am

That tree is freaky!

My husband got mixed up and set us BACK….so now I’m TWO HOURS behind in my day. *sigh* (and I’m looking at blogs — bwhahhahaha).

Tori Lennox March 9, 2008 at 12:07 pm

I’m with Darla. That tree IS freaky! The deer is cute, though. :smile:

But my first thought when you said you felt like you were being watched was, I bet it’s a ghost! Or high EMF (electro-magnetic field) from computer equipment or such. I think maybe I’ve been watching too much Ghost Hunters…..

annbb March 9, 2008 at 4:47 pm

There’s a house down the street from Mental and I (same street Jules lives on) that has those goofy faces on the 5 big trees going across the front of their lawn right next to the street. Quite odd.

My get ‘er done day is the day each week, not the same day, when I panic the most about everything I need to do that I haven’t. It’s not pretty, but it IS effective!

ann

Amy March 9, 2008 at 6:50 pm

That tree face is so funny! If I decorated my trees like that, my neighbors would cringe. Maybe I’ll try it …

Kate March 9, 2008 at 6:58 pm

Kacey, I love this photo of the deer! It’s great.

My get it done day is Saturday. I like it because I get all my cleaning done and then I can relax and enjoy myself.

Misty Dawn March 9, 2008 at 7:55 pm

OK – so when can I come sit in your backyard to take pictures??? You have got the most awesome wildlife setting!

chanda March 9, 2008 at 8:06 pm

Oh my god! I wish I had your attitude about Mondays. I love Sunday, but it’s always so bitter sweet. Monday’s and I don’t get along.

Great pictures, I particularly like the deer. It’s like wild kingdom in your back yard!

shannymar March 10, 2008 at 4:24 am

Mondays are usually my big days too. I, however do not enjoy them as much as you!! Thanks for the kind comment you left on my blog, I will have to read up on your blog and get to know ya a little bit! :coffee2:

sweetsalty kate April 1, 2008 at 6:56 pm

You must have a quick trigger finger! Deer are so easy to startle.. great capture.