How Real Men Celebrate Spring

by Kay~Kacey on 3/14/2008

Yep, they go out and wash their trucks.
washing the truck

So the first warm day, SuperGuy rushes outside to wash his truck.
dodge emblem

He loves his truck. If he hadn’t married me, I know he would have married his truck.

ram truck 1500

Why do things associated with men have words like MAGNUM? V8 Magnum. Is there a V8 MINI?? These are important life questions to ask ourselves!

clever hidden picture

If you look closely, you’ll see a hidden picture of me in the wheel. Aren’t I clever??

nice view

Anyway, when SuperGuy goes out to date stroke pet WASH his truck…I just grab a Corona and sit back and watch the view…

Mental Pause Mama March 14, 2008 at 7:42 am

LOL. We call Squazz the water boy here at our house. He washes everything, and then rubs it all dry with cloth diapers. It really should be rated R!

Melissa Marsh March 14, 2008 at 10:25 am

Men and vehicles. My husband is a classic male when it comes to this. He loves his truck, too, and has always told me that someday he shall have a huge garage full of 15 vehicles or more. Strangely, I am not looking forward to that day… :grin:

Hillbilly2 March 14, 2008 at 12:05 pm

My Sweetie washes his truck also. And if he’s energetic he’ll wash mine too. I also like to enjoy the view. Love the hiden picture! Very clever!

Tori Lennox March 14, 2008 at 12:11 pm

just grab a Corona and sit back and watch the view

And a great view it is, too.

Personally, I wouldn’t mind a guy who collected cars. At least if he collects classic cars. I’ve got a thing for them myself. :smile:

Mary March 14, 2008 at 1:22 pm

HA! I wonder what sort of car names would be aimed toward women… Buick Tiara, Chevy Mascara, Ford Big Ole Honkin’ Diamond Ring… I once saw a vanity plate that read “Trophy Wife.” Can you imagine?

Great photos, fun post!
xoxo,
Mary

annbb March 14, 2008 at 2:29 pm

yep….great view!

This Eclectic Life March 14, 2008 at 5:04 pm

Butt, you are allowed to watch that view :razz: That’s a purdy truck. The view isn’t so bad either (it’s ok, I have my own view at home). That was a fun post. Wish he would wash my Honda Element. It’s name is Shiftless Hussy (from a little problem it had with some gearshift thingie…you can tell I know my automobile parts, can’t you?)

BeachMama March 14, 2008 at 9:00 pm

Yep, all guys are the same. The forecasters here are calling for a warm day tomorrow and Hubby says, “great, I can wash the truck!”

Maria March 14, 2008 at 11:30 pm

this reminds me of my son who washed his car nearly every day when he was a teen-ager. I remember complaining about the water bill. Oh, to have those days back again.

tommie March 15, 2008 at 11:29 am

Those are awesome! I will have to break out the camera next time Husband washes cars.

Jeannelle March 15, 2008 at 1:01 pm

I see you in the gazing ball. Cool. My Hub celebrates spring by hauling cow manure.

Olivia March 15, 2008 at 7:36 pm

Another I spy…indeed you are very clever!

julie March 15, 2008 at 9:33 pm

“Sit back and watch the view”, lol! Love this post. You got yourself a gas guzzler there.

Kate March 16, 2008 at 9:31 am

I’d be watchin’ that view, too if I were you. I’ve got a pretty good view here in Maryland, too. And I love the names of cars that are geared towards men. Ram, magnum. Why, I coulda had a V8!