Really Happy Person

by Kay~Kacey on 3/18/2008

So, who knew? That I was the second, or seventh, happiest person on the internet?

orchids and shadows

So I got an email from someone today who said they were a bit down and decided to Google “really happy person”. I was the second one on the list. :mrgreen: So I was the second happiest person on the internet! Well, it was actually my post Are You Really Happy., you know, not me personally. :wink:

first signs of spring peaking up

Well, when I went and googled really happy person, I came up seventh. But I was above a post on Britney Spears! So I’m happier than she is. :roll:

This person made my day when they dropped me a note in my contact form saying that is how they found my blog. It made me, well, happy.

woodpecker in early morning

I think that life is what you make of it. You can seize opportunities, change things you don’t like in your life, and learn to appreciate the good things you do have. Well, yes, life throws us curves. Deaths, divorces, illness, kids that won’t behave :razz: But I firmly believe that a positive outlook will bring you a happier life. It took me awhile to figure that out. A long while. I’m baby boomer age. But I did figure it out. Who knew it would be this stage of life where I’m the happiest and most at peace with my life? I’m a really happy person…most of the time.

deer in first morning light

Well, and really, who could help but be really happy when they wake up to scenes like this in the early morning light out their window?

Kelly Boyce March 18, 2008 at 8:11 am

I’m with you on the positive attitude and life is what you make it. I’m a glass half full and about to be fuller girl. I think its having that kind of mindset that makes it easier to get through things when the crap hits. And happiness isn’t just big events. It’s found in small moments.

Thanks for the pixs too – they were beautiful. Made me long for spring!

This Eclectic Life March 18, 2008 at 8:51 am

What a wonderful outlook! I need you to come inspire me every morning. 2nd happiest? So did you write this post so you can be the 1st happiest??!! :lol:

ellen b March 18, 2008 at 9:00 am

Oh my…out your window!? Simply marvelous! Enjoy you day or Carpe Diem!!

ellen b March 18, 2008 at 9:01 am

Oops your not you.

Mary March 18, 2008 at 10:13 am

Oh what lovely pictures — these are the moments that inspire happiness!
xoxo,
Mary

Country Girl March 18, 2008 at 10:23 am

See, this is why I come to your site every day. You’re an up person. I feel that I am, as well. Husband, not so much, but it’s his burden. (Sometimes, mine, though . . .)

Congrats on the happy thing. I’m with ya!

:coffee2:

annbb/TSannie March 18, 2008 at 10:52 am

What an honor to be found for being ~happy~ ! LOVE it! It would thrill me for my name to come up for ~happy~. Congrats!

Definitely a glass-half-full gal here, too.

I’m with country girl – you’re an up person, Kacey, and your blog reflects it and is very enjoyable. Thank you!
abb

Shirley March 18, 2008 at 11:10 am

Happy is definitely a state of mind. Fortunately, I have a predisposition to being happy. Occasionally, it is not a good thing, because I see humor in everything.

I’m sure there is probably a scripture somewhere that says, ‘Be ye happy in the Lord’ or something like that.

People flock to happy people too.

Love your pictures.

Mental Pause Mama March 18, 2008 at 12:32 pm

You know, I always have a smile going when I visit here, and today is no exception! I love, love, love this community! :love:

Treasia March 18, 2008 at 12:35 pm

Well said. Positive outlooks make for glorious days.

Tori Lennox March 18, 2008 at 2:11 pm

Those kinds of images outside my window would certainly make me happy! :smile:

colleen March 18, 2008 at 9:13 pm

Are you really happy because you have such a great camera and good eye for getting good shots. I’m really happy I raked out one of my flower gardens today and saw the same green as in your photo #2.

tommie March 18, 2008 at 10:56 pm

Firm believer in choosing to be happy or to sit and whine for the time being……
love love love orchids!

blogengage March 19, 2008 at 8:26 am

It’s nice to see anything summer/spring where I’m from its still freezing LOL

Misty Dawn March 20, 2008 at 11:07 pm

I just love your photos and your ‘scenery’!!! I want to come to your house with my camera ;-)

Hanna April 3, 2008 at 3:12 am

LOL – what a fun post! Did you shot these out from your window? That is truly amazing – love your photos!

Deon April 20, 2009 at 10:03 am

Wow-I just put in “I’m a happy babyboomer” and this site came up. I see it’s been a long time since folks posted but I have to say: It’s been a long strange journey to this point but I”m so glad for all the hardships and struggle because it cleared my vision and now I can see so much more of the beauty of life. We were made to change the world-or at least to give it a push. Peace and Love. I guess we were right way back when…it took a lifetime to return to it.

I live in the natural world-grew up in Los Angeles. I start the day with mother (nature) and it’s so much nicer than the sound of traffic on the busy streets.

We stride the world as changers..somehow we reduced down to little mini-me’s and worked, had a profession-maybe had a family..but let’s go back to what we know…let’s stride the world again and bring the change that we were created to make.

Grow food-learn to love from this act of creation

Help strangers-they really aren’t strangers, we’re all made of the same star dust

Take care of animals-we’re the safekeepers, not their destroyers…spread that truth and you will find peace.

We can do-we once turned the world upside down-we stride the planet..nothing is impossible!

peace and love
deon from an island in puget sound

Martha Adams May 15, 2009 at 3:07 pm

…Absolutely amazing photos !…I just love your positive attitude, your words inspire me!!..
Enjoy your day! or Carpe Diem! :coffee: :D

Lois January 14, 2010 at 1:53 pm

Lol – too funny about coming up on Google search as “happy,” especially when you consider all the other adjectives out there! ;) Made me smile.

I found your blog because of googling “happy person” too!
(Love the photos, btw!)