Fun at the Beach

by Kay~Kacey on 3/29/2008

I’ll leave you with some random glimpses at our fun on the beach.
hiding eggs
My cousin was down here vacationing at the same time. My boys hid the eggs for my cousin’s kids to find. My boys suck at hiding eggs…

kite flying
Kite flying, of course. After you get done using the shovel for javelin throwing, all real men fly kites. (and yes it broke by the end of the week, why do you ask?? The kite, not the shovel.)

photographer

Here is The Geeky One pretending to be The Photographer One. He doesn’t fool me. I can tell them apart. I am the mom, you know.
after dinner fun

After dinner we would sit at the table and drink talk for hours. And hours. It’s so much fun to spend time with the kids. Vacations sure are different than when they were little boys!

feet in the sand

I leave you with a pic of my barefeet in the sand. I love walking on the beach.

See you back at home.

Mental P Mama March 29, 2008 at 6:06 am

Vacation pedi held up nicely! Safe travels… :smile:

Hillbilly2 March 29, 2008 at 7:22 am

I hope your vacation was very relaxing! :beer:

Amy March 29, 2008 at 9:56 am

I envy your time of family togetherness in the past week. It sounds like all was a blast! You should enter that last photo in a contest … seriously. It’s terrific!

Kate March 29, 2008 at 10:22 am

*sigh* warm sun on bare feet . . .

Tori Lennox March 29, 2008 at 11:38 am

I love your pictures so much!

Maria March 29, 2008 at 11:19 pm

I have some of those great shoes. Don’t you just love them. Sigh, mine are dark utiltarian blue. I like your bright pink ones much better.

From all I have read, you have had a marvelous spring break.

Meg April 2, 2008 at 12:33 pm

Love the picture of the toes in the sand…and the crocs…and your FAB pedi!!!