Separation Anxiety

by Kay~Kacey on 4/26/2008

A sign just for me!

separation anxiety
Photohunt Unique Signs

‘Cause you know how I am if you get between me and my beverage of choice… :mrgreen:

beverage of choice

another one

Oh wait! There’s another one.

stolen beverage

And the STOLEN bottle!! That’s MINE!! Give. It. Back. No wait, that one’s empty. Give me a new icy cold one.

beverage among the flowers

So I love a glass of wine or a good margarita, but once it’s warm weather? Give me my Corona and my lime.

Have any of you seen that billboard anywhere? This is a crummy shot, through the window, with the car going 70. But SuperGuy wasn’t much enthused about going miles out of the way to drive past it again… Not to mention the minor miracle that I had my camera ready enough to capture this…and actually THOUGHT to snap a picture of it!

What’s your drink of choice in the summertime?

Blogarita April 26, 2008 at 7:42 am

I question your taste in beer. But your taste in 1970s footwear is impeccable. :rofl:

Mental P Mama April 26, 2008 at 7:49 am

Wine. And…if that billboard shot was done at 70 mph, then you get the prize!

I am still in search of the elusive goldfinch shot…I think I created a monster when I told Ann to get a finch feeder. Mine have all flown the coop. :crazy2:

Rebecca April 26, 2008 at 7:56 am

Heh!

TSannie April 26, 2008 at 8:35 am

Meyer’s rum and OJ with a wedge of lime….but wine is easier.

Must go now. I have to get to the Wild Bird Store. All these goldfinches have completely gone through the seeds in my thistle sock. I’m so GLAD Mental P. told me about that! I must have at least a milion finches here! What? Am I prone to exaggeration? Ummm…no? :grin:

Becky April 26, 2008 at 9:22 am

Tom Collins slushies. Tastes like lemonade, but with alcohol. And Michelob light. We’re thinking about lighting the bonfire tonight. Anytime we light up, we drink up, with friends of course. Bring your Corona and come on over! :beer:

Maria April 26, 2008 at 10:06 am

Well, my drink of choice all year round is Diet Pepsi with Lime. Doesn’t sound exotic or even exciting. Unfortunately, I am not a beer drinker. For all the time I lived in Germany, their great beers went unappreciated.

My favorite wine is an dessert wine Orange Muskat. I love a glass of that after dinner while listening to great classical music.

BTW My website is back up. YAAAA!

Kacey April 26, 2008 at 10:14 am

Hey, you guys better not get the perfect finch shot before I do!

Blogarita…no, that IS the best beer for warm weather drinking!

Becky, I’ll be right over :mrgreen:

Christine April 26, 2008 at 10:59 am

I’m glad I’m not the only one who makes her hubby driving AGAIN past something she wants to photograph! :rofl:

Summer drink of choice… southern sweet tea. :grin:

(2nd choice: Hogue Reisling wine… but I’d drink that anytime of year. ;) )

Treasia April 26, 2008 at 11:41 am

I’ve seen that billboard a couple of times and :rofl: . It’s so funny.

My summer drink of choice if Michelob Ultra.

Amy Addison April 26, 2008 at 11:46 am

That’s a pretty good shot for being done at 70mph!

In the summer it’s more wine coolers, fruity things and less beer…I like dark beer which has a heavier flavor. More suited to fall/winter/early spring.

MarĂ­a I. April 26, 2008 at 1:49 pm

I love it! Perfect sign for my neck of the woods (Sonoran desert). :beer:

Queen Of Planet Hotflash April 26, 2008 at 3:58 pm

Cabo Wabo Tequila Margarita slushes…frosted glasses with just a lil salt on the rim… :crazy2:

Suzanne April 26, 2008 at 5:19 pm

Chilled chardonnay or White Russian on ice!

ellen b April 26, 2008 at 7:46 pm

Yep! don’t get between me and my drink or my food!!
It hit 100 degrees in some spots of So. Cal. today. That Corona looks very refreshing….

Carver April 26, 2008 at 7:47 pm

Too funny. That’s a good one.

Rosie's Whimsy April 26, 2008 at 8:32 pm

I’ll take a Corona and lime….but Sam Adams White Ale has stolen my heart! :lol: Rosie

tommie April 26, 2008 at 8:49 pm

Cute sign!

While I do love me some Corona and lime, I prefer a light crisp white wine.

Amy April 27, 2008 at 7:52 am

Water, water, water! And an occasional glass of chilled white wine or sangria.