Fantastic Pepper and Onion Relish Dip

by Kay~Kacey on 5/6/2008

Here’s a quick and easy party dip. Well, let’s not call it a party dip, ’cause I like it anytime. I don’t like to have to wait for a party to make it. I made it all for myself this past weekend! I deserve special treatment sometimes.

This is SO easy and quick.

Harry and David Pepper and Onion Relish Dip

harry and david pepper and onion relish

This is all you need. Harry and David Pepper and Onion Relish and cream cheese. Simple, yes? What, you don’t have a Harry and David’s by you? Well, order from here. You’re welcome.

You take half a jar of the relish and mix it in with one package of cream cheese. I use a mixer to do that so it gets good and creamy.
Please don’t upset me and use fake cream cheese like the low fat stuff. I mean, you’re having this with CHIPS for pete’s sake. Use the real stuff.

relish and cream cheese and chips

Served with Fritos. Or crackers.

yummy harry and david dip

Doesn’t that look yummy? Quick Harry and David Pepper and Onion Relish Dip. It’s not just for parties anymore!

Mental P Mama May 6, 2008 at 6:40 am

Oh dear. I am a big fan of pepper jelly over cream cheese. But, this? Must have today! :beer:

Treasia May 6, 2008 at 7:48 am

That looks really good. I think we will give it a try.

Shirley May 6, 2008 at 9:04 am

I actually had this for the first time last week at a cookout. It is absolutely fantastic.

ellen b May 6, 2008 at 9:53 am

Oh girl! That looks great. Thanks for sharing

Suzanne May 6, 2008 at 11:59 am

That looks so good! I can almost grab that chip through the computer screen…. Except not!!

Jenna May 6, 2008 at 12:18 pm

I just had some of this at a get-together the other week. It was so good but we had ours with Wheat Thins!

Kacey May 6, 2008 at 1:05 pm

Oh! Wheat thins! I bet that is a good choice with this dip! Thanks for the heads up, Jenna!!

TSannieBB May 6, 2008 at 4:00 pm

THAT looks delicious – and also something easy to keep on hand!!

Tara May 6, 2008 at 4:50 pm

Yummy looking, fast and yummy is the best!

Maria May 6, 2008 at 10:13 pm

This really does look good. I’m going to have to order some of that pepper and onion relish. It would be great to have this on hand for when friends drop by.

Thank you for sharing this quick recipe.

Amy Addison May 7, 2008 at 12:51 am

A friend who lived in Hawaii for a while brought back some pepper jelly her neighbor had made and we serve a dollop of that over cream cheese on Triscuts.

Of course, it’s the Tofutti Better than Cream Cheese because we can’t have dairy around here, but it is soooo yummy.

I wonder if this would work with the Tofutti BTCC. I’ll have to try it. It looks delish.

Razor Family Farms May 8, 2008 at 1:47 pm

I make pepper onion relish and can’t wait to try it with my yogurt cream cheese. I just made some yesterday so I am really excited.

I just found your blog and can’t wait to explore!

Blessings!
Lacy

Kate July 23, 2012 at 8:14 pm

I absolutely LOVE this dip! I really like it with pretzels. It’s sooooo yummy! :woot:

Becki September 2, 2012 at 8:12 pm

Thought you would like this recipe to make your own. I just got a double batch done and got my cream cheese and had to make myself stop or I swear I would have eaten it all in one sitting by myself.