Making Mama Happy

by Kay~Kacey on 5/21/2008

I love this boy…

college graduates

So what did The Geeky One and Adorable Girlfriend do? They came home and brought their graduation gowns so I could get pictures of them. Is that sweet or what? The Geeky One is my favorite. Really. (okay, don’t get alarmed, I often tell all of my boys they are my favorite.)

college grad happiness

I thought it was so cool that they would think of this. It almost made it okay I missed their graduations. Not. They look so happy to be done with college, don’t they?

check out the shoes

Okay, so The Geeky One wasn’t really into the whole thing completely. Check out the shoes.

adorable shoes

The Adorable Girlfriend, of course, thought to bring home nice shoes too. Aren’t these cute? And remember these cute shoes?? She always wears the most adorable shoes.

Of course everyone thought they should get in on the whole “show your cute shoes” act… :roll:

shoes shoes shoes

So The Geeky One, knowing me so well, says to Adorable Girlfriend. “Check out Mom’s blog tomorrow, I bet your feet will be on it.” :rofl: He knows me too well!

Mental P Mama May 21, 2008 at 6:14 am

Awwwww. Love it. Love the shoe shot…crocs, sneaks, sandals. And, congrats to all the grads! :beer:

WillThink4Wine May 21, 2008 at 6:53 am

I’m so jealous! You got a new camera AND you’re getting a new bed? Your boys look so wonderful, I can only imagine the pride you have for them. Oh, and cool shoes, too.

Becky May 21, 2008 at 7:36 am

Congrats to all!
Cute shoes! And I’ll bet her feet are cuter than the others, too.
With all this graduation stuff going on, I’ll bet your beaming with “Mama” pride!

Kacey May 21, 2008 at 7:54 am

Aren’t her shoes cute?? Though I’m not thinking my feet will ever go into heels like that again… She’s way into the cute shoes over comfort stage of her life….me? not so much… :roll:

Treasia May 21, 2008 at 9:09 am

How thoughtful of the both of them to do this for you. Love the shoe shots.

Suzanne May 21, 2008 at 9:49 am

She does have cute shoes! And how sweet of them to do that for you!

Tracey May 21, 2008 at 10:06 am

So handsome and so pretty! If I was a guy, I would date her for her pretty feet and choice in shoes! Okay, so if I was a guy none of that would matter…but you know what I mean. :crazy2: I think they both are keepers for doing that for you!

Barb May 21, 2008 at 10:25 am

Graduates everywhere! Congratulations to all.

Christine May 21, 2008 at 10:43 am

Congratulations to her handsome son and his adorable girlfriend. They look so happy together, too… what a bright future these two have!

dlyn May 21, 2008 at 11:40 am

Awww – they look really good together! Love his sense of humor too – my family is blog-shy now, but I can still catch them being themselves if I work at it hard enough.

Amy Addison May 21, 2008 at 11:47 am

Adorable Girlfriend is made even more adorable by her SHOES! How cute are those?

I’m so glad they brought their gowns so you could take pictures. Did The Geeky One wear shors under his gown at graduation, too?

Kacey May 21, 2008 at 11:52 am

Tracey, LOL, if you were a guy you’d date her for her shoes…but then a guy would do that… :rofl:

dlyn…as you can see, my family is so not blog shy!

Amy…no idea what The Geeky One wore under his gown for graduation…I would guess slacks and a dress shirt since they were headed out for a nice dinner afterwards…must ask

Tori Lennox May 21, 2008 at 12:26 pm

Love the pictures!!! So sweet of them to do that for you. :)

annbb May 21, 2008 at 2:46 pm

Adorable certainly has fabu taste in shoes!

What a nice thing for your wonderful son and girlfriend to do for you!

Melissa Marsh May 21, 2008 at 3:15 pm

Wow – VERY sweet of them to do that for you! :-)

I remember at my college graduation how many people had on shorts and sandles under their robes. :mrgreen:

Rene May 21, 2008 at 5:51 pm

Oh, how sweet! That was so great of them to do that for you. They look so cute together.

ellen b May 21, 2008 at 7:06 pm

Yes that boy deserves a reward for sure for knowing his mama so well!

Connie May 21, 2008 at 10:12 pm

That was so thoughtful of them to do this for you. A gesture like that sure warms a mother’s heart.

Connie

Kelly Boyce May 22, 2008 at 8:42 am

Great pixs! That was awesome they came in their gowns. And I loooooove the Adorable Girlfriend’s shoes!! I want them!

Country Girl May 22, 2008 at 2:16 pm

Kacey, I was touched reading this post. I just think it was so thoughtful of him and his girlfriend with the cutest feet ever to think of bringing their graduation gowns back so you could get pictures.

I’m not being emotional. I just think it was so kind.

Jenna May 22, 2008 at 2:31 pm

Awesome pics! I know they’re happy they graduated : ]

I can’t wait to graduate from college!

Flea May 22, 2008 at 9:41 pm

That other pic of girlfriend’s shoes? TOO CUTE.

Misty Dawn May 24, 2008 at 11:42 am

This is SUCH a spectacular post! You’ve got great kids (and their girlfriends too, it seems) and a wonderful relationship with them… I can’t imagine how very proud you must be!