Life in Focus-Each Moment

by Kay~Kacey on 5/26/2008

deer in backyard

We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and mystery.
~ H. G. Wells

(I’m hoping for baby deer too.)

Mental P Mama May 26, 2008 at 7:24 am

Well put…I wonder what that buck is thinking.

Kate May 26, 2008 at 7:34 am

This is a good capture. Good words, too.

I’m sorry it’s raining there. Sometimes the sunshine just makes everything okay. I drank too much wine yesterday and went on Kevin Kubota’s actions site and made a purchase I shouldn’t have. I’m sort of pouting about it, but at the same time, am enjoying the actions.

I meant to get Vol. 2 which has more color stuff, but I ended up pressing the button for Vol. 1, which has more B&W. I cannot believe I did this. And that rose on my post today was from his actions. They are awesome. You would love them.

Sorry this is so long.

Becky May 26, 2008 at 7:36 am

I think he’s thinking, “Me, too”.
I hope so, too, I want to see pics!

annbb May 26, 2008 at 8:35 am

Mental P – that buck is thinking he wants to make more baby deer so Kacey has a plethora of them! Duh! :mad2:

Treasia May 26, 2008 at 9:31 am

I sincerely hope you get your wish. Because I would love to see more deer pictures.

Christine May 26, 2008 at 10:17 am

Gorgeous photo! And the quote is oh-so-true. Each moment is a gift. But it is so easy to take them for granted.

Kacey May 26, 2008 at 10:55 am

Mental…that buck is thinking…where are the female deer?? :crazy2:

Kate, wine has a way of making us purchase camera stuff. No use fighting it, it’s a way of life!

Becky and Ann, yep that buck is thinking baby deer…or the making of them :wink:

Treasia…I want baby deer pictures too. I’m so hopeful!

Christine…Each moment is a gift…if we stop rushing through life long enough to realize it. I spend a lot of my life rushing…

Misty Dawn May 26, 2008 at 2:52 pm

You’re killin’ me here! I’m not too proud to admit I am SO jealous… of your new camera AND your wildlife subjects!!! *sigh* :-) I’ve got my camera, and I’m coming to your place.

Kate May 26, 2008 at 4:52 pm

I think we should all go to Kacey’s place.

Super Guy could wait on us all weekend.

And make us parting gifts, in his woodshop.

He probably has a woodshop, don’t you think? Yeah. Well, it was a thought anyway . . .

Amy May 26, 2008 at 8:02 pm

What a great quote! And the photo? In a word: WOW!http://www.wineonthekeyboard.com/wp-includes/images/smilies/icon_exclaim.gif