June Photo of the Month Reminder

by Kay~Kacey on 6/29/2008

First off, can you even BELIEVE that June is almost over? Where is the summer going?

This is your friendly reminder that you have until midnight on June 30th to send me a link to your photo to be included in the June Photo of the Month contest. Remember that this month the theme is SUMMERTIME. An additional rule is that the photo must have been taken in June. This June. :wink:

summer purple flower

Use the Contact button at the top of the page to send me a link to the photo…on your blog, on flickr, wherever. I won’t do anything except possibly resize to fit on my blog if it’s too big. So send me your best photo from June!! Can’t wait to see them.

Past Photo of the Month Contests are here:

February Photo of the Month
March Photo of the Month
April Photo of the Month
May Photo of the Month

Tori Lennox June 29, 2008 at 10:44 am

I’m almost tempted to pop outside and snap a few pictures….

Amy June 29, 2008 at 11:40 am

I’m going to enter this month! I’m so excited!

annbb/TSannie June 29, 2008 at 3:34 pm

My &*$#@*T%$&% computer died on me last night! :cursing: All I get is a flashing folder with a big old question mark on it. This doesn’t bode well for anything on it – and that means all my photos will probably be gone too. That’ll teach me to backup!
Sooo, I will more likely than not miss out on this month’s photo contest….and probably won’t be able to post regularly as well. :wtf:

Kacey June 29, 2008 at 3:40 pm

Oh Annie! That’s terrible!! Yes, backing up is important. Unfortunately, we only seem to remember it when our computer dies…

Kate June 29, 2008 at 5:14 pm

Oh, I was shocked to read that about Annie! I am so sorry to hear that.

Thanks for the reminder about the contest. I’d totally forgotten.

Fantastic picture on this post, Kacey. It’s wonderful and I absolutely love it!

Kate June 29, 2008 at 5:38 pm

Here’s my entry. I’ve got so much going on this coming week that I didn’t want to forget it.

Let me know if this doesn’t work for you. It’s on Photobucket.

MamaGeek June 29, 2008 at 7:27 pm

What a lovely idea! I am a flower photo addict! I took this shot in June:

Crazy Daisy July 1, 2008 at 10:42 pm

OMG! I totally spaced off (again) on entering! I’ll for sure be back to vote. I’m even putting it in my calendar!