June Photo of the Month Winner

by Kay~Kacey on 7/6/2008

The winner of June’s Photo of the Month is …

Marcie Her photo was Edge of Reason–her gorgeous flower closeup. Congrats Marcie.

I would like to give my own award for the best interpretation of the theme/best photo title…(I can do that, it’s my blog…) Yes, an extra award this month!

That goes to Amy and her The Proper Application of Sunscreen
:rofl: Okay, admit it, we’ve all done this at one time or another in our lives…

July’s Theme is going to be
red amaryllis

RED

white sand dunes gulf shores

WHITE

blue computer

or BLUE

Yep, Red, White or Blue is the July theme. Just one color. Entries must be taken during July. I’ll remind you, as always, toward the end of the month. If there are a lot of entries, I’ll probably divide it into 3 polls so you’ll probably be competing against other photos with just your color. Notice all those “probablys”. Not in a very decisive mood today. :mrgreen: I’d like to thank all of you who participate by submitting photos or voting in our Photo of the Month Contests! :beer:

Amy July 6, 2008 at 9:12 am

Congrats, Marcie! That flower was gorgeous.

And thanks, Kacey, for the extra award. We still get a good giggle over that…it’s faded to a tan, but you can still see where he missed with the sunscreen.

Tori Lennox July 6, 2008 at 10:25 am

Congrats, Marcie!!! And Amy!!!

I guess if we’re limited to one color, it’s pointless to take a picture of our flag, huh? :grin:

annbb/TSannie July 6, 2008 at 10:59 am

I agree with you, Kacey, proper application was by far the best interpretation of summer! Hmmmm….this month’s theme….bet there’ll be some great photos!

Treasia July 6, 2008 at 12:14 pm

Congrats to both the winners.

mary July 6, 2008 at 4:03 pm

Congrats to Marcie! She has a terrific photoblog with lots of great nature shots, too.

Thanks for hosting all this, Kacey. I’m looking forward to July’s contest. :) Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend!
xoxo,
Mary

Kacey July 6, 2008 at 6:14 pm

Amy, you’re quite welcome for the “extra” award. Your picture was just so…well, summertime :mrgreen:

Leslie July 6, 2008 at 8:03 pm

Enjoy your blog and the photos people submit each month. However, I do not see where one can submit the photos.

Kacey July 7, 2008 at 7:07 am

Leslie, people use the contact link at the top of my blog page to send me a link to their pictures. Or, alternatively, some leave a link on the reminder post I put up each month at the end of the month.