If the Shoe Fits

Isn’t this…

chuck taylor converse

the cutest tennis shoe

double upper chuck taylor

you’ve ever seen??

converse all stars

In my never ending quest for cuteness and comfort in shoes I found these. Aren’t they adorable? These are definitely not old lady shoes! I can add them to my whole invasion of the comfortable shoes. I love the colors! They are SO me. :love: These are double uppers Chuck Taylor Converse shoes. Really, they have double uppers. Too cute. You can wear them with just the inner layer laced up…but I’m going to find some adorable bright shoe laces to lace up the outside upper layer too.

How about you? Found any cute and comfortable shoes this summer?

Michelle Willingham July 9, 2008 at 6:11 am

I love those! So cute and hip! :mrgreen:

Blogarita July 9, 2008 at 6:18 am

Those are great! I’ve never owned Chucks because I wasn’t sure if they had enough arch support; I should try them.

My strappy leather Teva sandals are cute and comfy.

Mental P Mama July 9, 2008 at 6:58 am

Oh my gawd are those adorable???? I have nothing that cute yet…

Amy July 9, 2008 at 6:59 am

I LOVE there! When I get a chance to shop, I may buy a pair. I still want some of those high heel Crocs!

Diane@A Picture is Worth July 9, 2008 at 8:58 am

Very cute! I love them…thanks for sharing.

Treasia July 9, 2008 at 9:39 am

Oh lord those are absolutely adorable sneakers. Now I want a pair.

Amy July 9, 2008 at 9:45 am

Very Cute Sneakers.

In the summer I wear my Naots or my New Zealand Flip-Flops. I love Naots. I have NEVER found a more comfortable shoe (and that includes my Birkenstock days). I try to buy a new pair every summer, so I can get a variety of styles in my closet.

Elizabeth July 9, 2008 at 10:37 am

Extremely cute. I love the first photo especially.

Shimmy Mom July 9, 2008 at 11:12 am

I haven’t gotten any new shoes this summer, but it’s okay because I hardly ever wear shoes in the summer. I LOVE to go barefoot. I just wear my pink and white New Balance tennis shoes when I HAVE to wear shoes.
Your shoes, however, are adorable and I’d wear those a lot!

Tori Lennox July 9, 2008 at 12:53 pm

Those are adorable! I wish I could wear cute shoes. But they don’t get along well with my stupid orthotic thingies.

Suzanne July 9, 2008 at 1:56 pm

oh wow, I love those shoes!!

This Eclectic Life July 9, 2008 at 4:11 pm

Those ARE cute and adorable. I haven’t been shoe shopping this summer, but when I find cute and adorable, I usually forget I’m wearing them and tramp out into the garden. Next thing you know, they are icky and sticky!

iPost July 9, 2008 at 5:35 pm

Adorable. But I am liking the lens that you took those with better! :love:

BearNaked July 9, 2008 at 5:42 pm

I WANT those shoes. :smile:

I NEED those shoes. :lol:

I am going to GET those shoes. :!: :!:

Bear

Crazy Daisy July 10, 2008 at 12:35 am

cute cute cute! And great photos of them!

Rene July 10, 2008 at 9:57 am

Oooh, those shoes are to die for. I love the new Converse they’ve come out with. I got a pair from Target that are slip ons. They are red with white polkadots. But I like those better.

I have to wear orthotics in my shoes, so shoes themselves are rarely comfortable. I have to say my old crocs are my most comfy summer shoe. I generally shoes based entirely on cuteness. Amazingly enough, I haven’t bought any new shoes this summer. No wonders I’ve been having withdrawal symptoms.