Pink Power

by Kay~Kacey on 8/9/2008

In an effort to fight back against all the testosterone surrounding me this week…

pink mizzou shirt

I’ve donned my pink tshirt.

painted toenails

I’ve painted my toenails bright pink.

pink hairband

I’ve even put on a pink hairband. (as an aside, my hair is still driving me insane. It better grow out SOON, or I’m going to get it cut. Short. )

Pink vs Testosterone? So far the testosterone is winning…

Mental P Mama August 9, 2008 at 7:18 am

Think pink. And have fun;) Like the headband, and your hair has grown a lot!

Amy August 9, 2008 at 7:55 am

Don’t give up on the hair. It’s just like going through growing pains as a child. Hair bands work well during those growing out periods. Hair and nail vitamins work wonders to speed up the process.

Rechelle August 9, 2008 at 8:40 am

Love the pink toes. One can never go wrong with pink toes. I see you are also surrounded by testosterone. While I’ve 3 girls here as well as 3 “boys”, the girls are older and working, thus I am surrounded by the testosterone for the better part of everyday. I can empathize (LOL)!
Thanks for stopping by and paying me a visit.
Have a great day!

mary August 9, 2008 at 8:40 am

You go, girl! Love the pink. And I think your hair looks cute — don’t give up on it yet. It will grow before you know it. Have fun!
xoxo,
Mary

Beverly August 9, 2008 at 9:13 am

I know the feeling. I’m surrounded, too. But, I have such fun with Pink Saturday.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Amy A August 9, 2008 at 10:06 am

Be patient with the hair. It will get longer. That’s the thing about hair…it just keeps growing.

LOL on all the pinkness. All my guys have pink t-shirts they wear….just to harass me.

I hope your guys don’t do that to you.

Tori Lennox August 9, 2008 at 11:40 am

Hairbands don’t work well when you wear glasses. At least they don’t for me. Puts too much pressure on my head. But I love the look of hairbands!

Beckynsc August 9, 2008 at 2:18 pm

Don’t let the testosterone get to ya. Remember, everything revolves around MOM. You’ve already got them out numbered. They can’t function without MOM!
Keep reminding them. :mad2:
Like the headband. I can’t wear them, they give me migranes. Wish I could.

Connie August 9, 2008 at 3:18 pm

I have nothing more creative to say other than “You go girl”. Pink is the cryptonite to too many males around. I wish you many grandaughters in your future.

Hang in there with your hair. The crop cut is the “in” thing and you are just about there.

Suzanne August 9, 2008 at 5:01 pm

oooh, wouldn’t that be fun if you had ALL granddaughters? That would be a lesson to ‘em, LOL.

MAYBELLINE August 9, 2008 at 10:58 pm

Do not doubt the power of PINK! :lips:

Flea August 10, 2008 at 2:49 am

You look adorable! Keep the pink! And your hair is looking good. :)

Melissa Marsh August 11, 2008 at 2:07 pm

I think you look really cute with your longer hair. Hang in there with it and you’ll love the results!