Motorcycle Mama

by Kay~Kacey on 8/12/2008

Okay, okay…Jetski Mama

learning to run jetski

The Impish One laughingly patiently teaches him beloved mom how to run the jetski.

fear and danger on jetski

Fear and danger abound when I drove the jetski. Notice the death grip The Impish One had on me to make sure he stayed on… :roll:

More fear on jetski

Yes, The Photography One was deathly afraid of the speed I drove the jetski too! :rofl:

Finally I got the hang of things…

jetski splash

Oh, wait…that isn’t me…. :wink:

Other fun lake facts. Did you know that if you throw a Budlight to someone in the lake, and they don’t catch it, it floats? But if you throw a Busch is sinks. Yes, little known lake facts. Now you know. You’re welcome. No use wasting any beverages, don’t you know?

Also, stupid Panera Bread Company blocks a ton of your websites with their stupid filter. What ARE you guys talking about while I’m out of town??

Hope the pics came out okay, and not too dark. I’m never sure when I edit photos on my Macbook. More escapades on vacation tomorrow…

Mental P Mama August 12, 2008 at 5:13 am

The pics are great! Have fun… :beer:

iPost August 12, 2008 at 7:54 am

Fun, fun, fun! The pics look fabulous, dahling! I am so jealous…i’ve always wanted to jetski and haven’t had the opportunity!

Beckynsc August 12, 2008 at 8:35 am

Your first time out! You did great! The Captain wants to get us jet skis too. I can’t wait! But we have to have more than one, cause he would never let me drive it. So I have to have my own! Can’t you just see us racing across the lake. I know you will be, too. Soon! Right?

Kacey August 12, 2008 at 8:48 am

It really WAS fun!! I’m sure I’ll get the hang of it soon and quit being such a wuss!

Tug August 12, 2008 at 9:02 am

I LOVE jetskis – have an absolute blast on them!

You look like a natural…I’m sure you’ll be showing those boys up in no time!

Suzette August 12, 2008 at 9:24 am

Oooooh! I have ALWAYS wanted to do that! I’ve reached the point where the title would be “Motorcycle Grandma,” but hey….fun knows no age limit, right? Great pix!

Treasia August 12, 2008 at 11:45 am

That looks like so much fun to do. Even if you are going slow it would still be fun. Cool, little known facts. I knew Bud floated but not that Busch sank. :rofl:

Suzanne August 12, 2008 at 8:53 pm

The pics look great! I’m so impressed that you’re on a jet ski!!

Kate August 12, 2008 at 9:12 pm

Oh, the pictures are good, Kacey. You guys really do a lot of fun things together.

:lips: