Last Chance

by Kay~Kacey on 8/31/2008

Last chance to be the BIG WINNER in the Photo of the Month Contest. Send a link to your photo along with a great caption.

I’m warning you… SuperGuy is entering the competition this month…

Click on the Contact button at the top of the page and send me a link to your photo and the caption you want to use. Or leave a comment here and a link. By the end of day. August 31!

Of course I have to add a photo to this post…just because…

tulip bud

Hope you all are having a fabulous weekend!

iPost August 31, 2008 at 12:31 pm

i’m in, but i wasn’t that creative ;0( I am not good with titles. :wallbash:

mary August 31, 2008 at 12:59 pm

I can’t wait to see all the entries. Love your pic of the tulips! Have a great weekend!
xoxo,
Mary

Michelle Willingham August 31, 2008 at 6:40 pm

Photo: http://www.michellewillingham.com/images/sweetbaby.jpg

Caption: I am sooo not taking a nap for you….

Deb. August 31, 2008 at 7:46 pm

I don’t have a website but have a photo. Can I send a jpg via email?

Suzanne September 1, 2008 at 2:00 pm

What a gorgeous flower pic!

vodkamom September 1, 2008 at 5:33 pm

I can’t link worth shit. But I can ADMIRE. You’re photo rocks. :beer:

Kate September 1, 2008 at 7:21 pm

Well, ding dang diddly! You sure can steal this little gem of a saying from me. You’ll sound like a real hayseed then!

Sorry I didn’t enter this month. I couldn’t think of a caption. Now if you were to SHOW me a picture that you wanted a caption on, then I maybe could do a name this photo. I’m going to miss this month! My first miss. Oh, well. :lips: