Forgot to Pack

by Kay~Kacey on 10/18/2008

When we were packing for The Love Nest, we forgot a few necessities.

no silverware

No silverware. Oops!

no wine glasses

But even more disturbing…no wine glasses! :shock:

I’m off to go shopping to remedy both of these problems.

Gayle October 18, 2008 at 6:54 am

Oh, shopping for your love nest sounds like so much fun! Way better than shopping for clothes.

Becky October 18, 2008 at 7:26 am

You sly dog! You forgot on purpose, didn’t you?
Have fun shopping for the “love nest”!!

Kacey October 18, 2008 at 8:29 am

Yes, shopping for The Love Nest has been fun. So is the uncluttered look of the apartment. I’ve lived in my house for over 20 years, so there is just so much STUFF everywhere. This clean, uncluttered nest is really relaxing.

Suzanne October 18, 2008 at 8:36 am

Don’t forget the corkscrew…..

Deb October 18, 2008 at 8:39 am

No wine glasses? Even I have glass martini glasses in the RV! Uncluttered life has its advantages.

Mental P Mama October 18, 2008 at 8:48 am

Don’t forget to stop by Victoria’s Secret :lips:

annbb/TSannie October 18, 2008 at 10:51 am

At least you had the wine opener! :lol:

Debra Rector October 18, 2008 at 4:27 pm

Wine glasses? Should I be using them? I thought they were just for company. Corkscrew? Check. Drinking straight from the bottle? Priceless.

Tracey October 18, 2008 at 6:28 pm

I am thinking eating with your fingers is kinda primal and may enhance the mood of the love nest. Maybe you could lick each others fingers! :rofl:

MAYBELLINE October 18, 2008 at 9:52 pm

Who needs a glass? Enjoy the best wines…buy California wines! :beer: (You don’t have one of these thingies with a wine glass.)

SuperGuy October 20, 2008 at 12:50 pm

When I went to the local wine store to start my new love nest wine collection, and to pick up a cork screw (having my last one taken away at the airport last flight), my wine guy, Floyd saved me again. I asked for an articulated wine opener and he knew immediately what I wanted. He said that he didn’t carry them but out of his pocket he withdrew just what I had asked for and gave me his personal opener!!! Free!!! What a guy. This act of kindness and all of the great suggestions that he has given me over the past year prompted me to buy better wine and vodka and … I guess he is a good businessman also. BTW- This is a wonderful Napa Valley Cabernet if anyone is looking for suggestions.