Out of Focus

by Kay~Kacey on 11/5/2008

Oh, wait! I have a few more comments to make on our vacation!

You know how I do my Life in Focus series? Well, how about an out of focus series? Would it be a real vacation if I didn’t poke fun at one of SuperGuy’s out of focus photos? Like his out of focus Bird of Paradise? Or the photo of all the boys hiking in the canyon, that would have been perfect if it was in focus?

Behold, the cruise trip almost perfect out of focus photo. Kindly provided by SuperGuy :wink:

out of focus

Nice shot of the fountain…too bad The Geeky One and The Adorable Girlfriend are out of focus. :rofl: Seriously, he even got the name of the ship in the background. It would have been a perfect shot…

I would like to add that I’m SO glad SuperGuy doesn’t know how to upload photos to my blog. I get to sort out all my bad shots so no one sees them. You know, if I had any bad shots :lol:

Mental P Mama November 5, 2008 at 8:04 am

That is too funny. :beer:

iPost November 5, 2008 at 8:48 am

Sounds like he is a candidate for my online photo course! :crazy2: Too funny!

Gayle November 5, 2008 at 9:05 am

I love this! I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one with vacation shots like that!

Deb November 5, 2008 at 10:03 am

thanks for the arrow on the ship otherwise, i wouldn’t be able to see it…even squinting!
and oh, i’ve taken a few of these photos…:)

Amy A November 5, 2008 at 11:37 am

That was the trouble with a lot of my pictures of the boys in gymnastics. I’d have them in focus, then as soon as they moved three feet, I had a lovely shot of a very in focus ring tower, not so much with the gymnast on the floor.

But, don’t you have photoshop? Just find a nice, IN FOCUS picture of the kids and paste it in!

It is a lovely fountain, though.

Suzanne November 5, 2008 at 2:34 pm

Aww, that was a great shot otherwise!

mary November 5, 2008 at 6:18 pm

Well heck, did you ever think he INTENDED to get the name of the ship in focus? So he would be able to remember the name and thus not run the risk of boarding the wrong ship… You know, CRS — Can’t Remember Shit…

Looks like you had an amazing time!
xoxo,