Creative Decorating

by Kay~Kacey on 11/17/2008

SuperGuy is ever so helpful with the decorating of The Love Nest. Ever so… :roll:

What do you think he came up with next in his creative decorating spree??

scoop way decorating

Yes, it’s decorating with Scoop Away, session two. First the ultimate bathroom wastebasket ala Scoop Away. :wallbash: Now, what does SuperGuy think of???

creative TV stand

The ultimate TV stand:mad2: I’m thinking that SuperGuy and I are not exactly on the same wave length with this whole decorating The Love Nest thing…

I think antiquing for a TV stand is next on the list… How about the males in your lives? Do they come up with any whopper decorating ideas? Good thing I’m so crazy about the man… :love:

(if you missed the announcement this weekend, you have until Wednesday to enter this month’s Photo of the Month contest.)

Deb November 17, 2008 at 5:47 am

Oh, it just gets better every week, doesn’t it? I burst out laughing as I scrolled down to see the unique tv stand. What’s next? Glass top on the Scoop a Way container?
And if I wasn’t having a brain fart, I would have already sent you my photo…but, well, I am having a brain fart and can’t remember how i sent it to you last time?

Kate November 17, 2008 at 6:37 am

This cracked me up! I couldn’t imagine what he was using them for and this takes the cake.
Perhaps you could cover them with something? Like wrapping paper?

I am totally kidding . . .

Have fun antiquing. :lips:

Mental P Mama November 17, 2008 at 7:18 am

I like his technique. The juxtaposition of each plastic bucket. One right side up, the other upside down. It has a certain je ne sait quoi…. I am duly impressed.

Michelle Willingham November 17, 2008 at 7:48 am

You know, you could put a tablecloth over those, and no one would know… :love:

Amy November 17, 2008 at 7:57 am

Is this for real? SuperGuy is really thinking outside the litter box!

Gayle November 17, 2008 at 8:09 am

Wow! He’s got some sense of style. That is so funny!

Jacque Ruch November 17, 2008 at 8:09 am

Oooooh, that is wrong on so many levels! I’m thinking when one of those scoop away buckets is empty it should be immediately thrown away or hidden to prevent such furniture creations! :rofl: Really he must get an A+ for creativity…

Amy A November 17, 2008 at 11:10 am

For the most part, our decorating is simple and there’s little conflict. Uh, except for the built-in desk in 10’s room. We’re having a bit of a disagreement over removing it and slotting in a larger bed in its place.

He has NOT tried to decorate with kitty litter containers, though. I’d probably have to put my foot down on that one.

Starwoodgal November 17, 2008 at 11:27 am

Bwahahaha! Funny!

Suzanne November 17, 2008 at 3:06 pm

He is so innovative!!

annbb/TSannie November 17, 2008 at 9:26 pm

I think I see a show for SG on HGTV! I really do!