Hidden Pictures

by Kay~Kacey on 11/20/2008

Remember when your kids were little and they’d do those hidden picture puzzles? A page with things hidden all over it in a drawing and a long list of things to find?

Sometimes photos are like that.

hidden reflection

Sometimes you have to look past the big picture to find the real picture…

reflection in sunglasses

I love the smile on The Adorable Girlfriend’s face. She is obviously having a good time with The Geeky One. I accidentally zoomed way in on this picture when I was trying to do something else…and was surprised to find this hidden reflection in the photo.

I do like a good reflection photo. I should zoom in on my photos more often and see what I find. How about you? Ever surprised by what you find in a photo? Do you zoom and crop and have a totally different photo than you thought you were taking?

Debra Rector November 20, 2008 at 6:04 am

This is way cool! I couldn’t accomplish this even if I tried. It’s funny how some things turn out “accidentally” in our favor. Great photo, Kacey!

Deb November 20, 2008 at 8:14 am

that is great…I don’t know if I ever did this…but it is really a shot within a shot! Thanks, kacey

Gayle November 20, 2008 at 8:50 am

That’s so cool! I am not very good with photo editing tools, although I have recently experimented with cropping some photos using Picassa. It’s really easy to use, just what I need!

Mental P Mama November 20, 2008 at 8:50 am

And I see Kacey wearing one of her pink shirts!

Kacey November 20, 2008 at 9:16 am

Mental P Mama…yes, very surprising to see me in pink, right?? :wink:

TSannie November 20, 2008 at 9:30 am

When I took a photo of Booche’s front window, I was horrified to find my big f*t self reflected. The ginormous crop job I did on that offending photo was simply stellar! :lol:

Amy A November 20, 2008 at 11:06 am

I think zoom and crop are some of my favorite photo editing tools.

:wink:

Sandra November 20, 2008 at 11:17 am

Kasey — I was surprised to see the subject of this post, because I did a very similar one yesterday. A reflection in the car window that made my husband look like a face in the clouds! In both cases, aren’t we glad we didn’t delete the picture before we saw “the rest of the story?”

Deb. November 20, 2008 at 8:31 pm

my b-friend at the time wanted a photo of me, so I asked a friend at work to bring her camera in. she had a couple of pictures left on the roll so after mine, I took one of her. weirdest thing. her advance film thingy didn’t work correctly so when she got it developed it had a double exposure on it. my photo turned out good but I had to crop it. the double exposure was her face perfectly positioned between my legs.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life November 21, 2008 at 3:15 am

This is way cool. I love it.

Tracie November 21, 2008 at 11:37 am

Oh, this is a great “story” photo! So sweet (and good photography!) I think PhotoShop is my new best friend!

Crazy Daisy November 22, 2008 at 3:47 pm

This is completely amazing! Now I will start look for little hidden things :)