SuperGuy can fix anything

by Kay~Kacey on 11/22/2008

So, I was complaining at the apartment that you can actually feel COLD AIR coming through the outlets on the outside walls. Since it was in the teens (brrrrr!) this was a problem for me :shakehead: So I’m thinking maybe we need some of those childproof plug covers. (which I remember annoy me no end trying to pry them out when you actually want to USE the outlet!)

But wait, SuperGuy goes and gets these…

socket sealers

WHO? KNEW??? :?: :?: You unscrew the faceplate put this on and screw the faceplate back. Easy peasy.

I consider myself fairly self sufficient. I could have easily done this fix…if I’d only known that something like this even existed!! Are males just born with some gene that lets them KNOW this stuff?? :crazy2:

Deb November 22, 2008 at 8:19 am

Ain’t technology amazing?!?!?! I’ve heard of these things but never used them. The Love Nest is looking good. Keep us posted with more pics!

iPost November 22, 2008 at 8:26 am

I am thinking YES! I think they are born with a mental map of Home Depot in their head. :idea:

Chere November 22, 2008 at 10:19 am

Who knew? When my husband works on something, we normally have to call a repair man. I do think he could have handled this thought. It may have been spring when he got to it. He would have brought them home and I would done the install.

Flea November 22, 2008 at 10:28 am

Suh-weet! I am so going for some of those!!!

Treasia/TruckersWife November 22, 2008 at 10:51 am

:cool: Thanks for sharing this. I didn’t know they existed either. We have to have some of those.

Suzanne November 22, 2008 at 12:32 pm

That’s so cool! Wish I’d known about that at the old farmhouse…

Crazy Daisy November 22, 2008 at 3:46 pm

love it! Awesome idea!

michelle of bleeding espresso November 22, 2008 at 4:57 pm

That’s the kind of thing that when I see it, I think…now why didn’t I invent that? Glad you’ve solved the draft issue :)

shelagh November 24, 2008 at 11:34 am

Socket sealers! think I’ll have to get some of those!!!
Thanks:)