I’m not speaking to him

by Kay~Kacey on 1/20/2009

Well, I’m not speaking to SuperGuy. Really. Look what he did to me!!!

He went out fishing with my father. (Okay, in Palm Desert you wait until the golfers are finished up late afternoon, and you take the golf cart up to the lakes on the greens and fish. I don’t like to fish. So I don’t go.)

mountain reflections

Does he tell me the scenery is so drop dead gorgeous where they fish??

palm desert reflections

Does he tell me it is filled with reflection shots? No. Don’t tell me. Me. Who loves reflection shots and adores reflection shots of all kinds?

palm tree reflections

I might speak to him again in another two hundred years or so. Maybe. Possibly. Yes, he took all these shots. Because, you know, he didn’t tell me about this great hidden reflection secret! Okay, so there were only two seats in the golf cart…so no room for me. But still. I’m thinking I’ll go fishing with Dad next time! I take faint pleasure in one fact. Dad caught fish. SuperGuy didn’t. :rofl:

WillThink4Wine January 20, 2009 at 6:01 am

Whoops! Will the scenery still be there today? You could give SG a chance to make it up to you. :idea:

Amy January 20, 2009 at 7:33 am

He DID take beautiful photos. There is some sweet revenge, however, in that he caught no fish.

Deb January 20, 2009 at 9:53 am

Lovely shots! Really…I love the reflection shots….good job! Even though it was not you taking the photos…oh well, hit him once on the arm!

Mental P Mama January 20, 2009 at 9:56 am

Beautiful shots. Sorry.

TSannie January 20, 2009 at 9:56 am

Wow! Those are stunning! I can see why you’d be a bit peeved you weren’t there to see that – and then he has the nerve to show you these incredible photos. :wallbash: I wouldn’t be talking to him either!

iPost January 20, 2009 at 10:24 am

I am totally thinking that you could have hung off the back if given the chance. He *should* be in the doghouse!

Nancy in Atlanta January 20, 2009 at 10:42 am

Maybe you should start calling him ReflectionGuy? Oh, boy, is he in trouble now! But you know, actually, his photos ARE pretty good! Sorry – don’t hit me!!!

Amy A January 20, 2009 at 2:59 pm

Ooooh, pretty pictures.

Sorry they’re not yours.

Kate January 20, 2009 at 5:45 pm

:lips: I’m sure that if you had been there, these pictures would have been just a little bit better. I mean, they’re ok. Ok, they’re good. But you could have done so much better. I’m just sayin’.

Suzanne January 20, 2009 at 9:03 pm

Those are beautiful! Are you gonna tell us who took what pic from yesterday?

Chere January 20, 2009 at 10:18 pm

OMG!!! These shots are breath taking. Enjoy the next fishing trip.

Crazy Daisy January 22, 2009 at 1:42 am