Ask Kacey

by Kay~Kacey on 1/30/2009

So I said to myself, “Self, how about opening your blog up to questions from your readers?” Now, I ALWAYS listen to myself when I talk… :crazy2: I’m nice to myself that way. So, I decided to open this post up for questions. Ask anything you want. Well, within reason :wink: Well, not that I promise to answer EVERYTHING, but I’ll do my best.

This is your chance to ask me whatever you’ve been wondering. Go ahead, ask away…about me, my blog, my photography. Whatever. :blah: I’ll answer your questions in a future post.

yellow snapdragon

Totally gratuitous flower photo thrown in just because I needed some brightness today.

Kate January 30, 2009 at 5:38 am

Hmmm. So where did you and Super Guy meet? And was it love at first sight?

Becky January 30, 2009 at 7:25 am

What else do you write, besides your blog?

Amy January 30, 2009 at 7:43 am

What are the real first names of SuperGuy, The Impish One, the Geeky One, and the Photography one?

Wait a second, answering that question would remove a great mystery from your blogs. Carry on, Kacey!

Real question: How are you and SuperGuy able to travel so much?

Mental P Mama January 30, 2009 at 7:53 am

How long have you and Super Guy been married? And was it hard blending all those boys together?

Deb January 30, 2009 at 8:46 am

I understand you have a “love nest” and a home. Why?

midwestmom January 30, 2009 at 9:25 am

Are you near St. Louis? Can you share where you like to go antique shopping at?

Cathy January 30, 2009 at 9:56 am

No questions — Just another compliment on your great photography. Loved the birds in the snow — and thanks for the bright cheerful spring flowers. Exactly what I needed to see this wintry morning!

iPost January 30, 2009 at 10:21 am

Ummmm… What advice would you give to a mom who has an 11…almost 12 year old and a 9…almost 10 year old. One boy, one girl.

Flea January 30, 2009 at 10:36 am

What was your favorite thing about raising a mess o’boys?

Gayle January 30, 2009 at 11:00 am

What lens do you use to shoot the birds with? (That sounds funny!) Do you use a tripod to get those shots so clear?

TSannie January 30, 2009 at 2:42 pm

My pressing questions have already been answered…

Have you ever thought of moving to Columbia permanently? I have!

annmarie January 30, 2009 at 10:26 pm

I often have trouble finding info about the current photo contest. Is there a place to go to for info instead of paging thru all the posts? Thanks. I love your photos & your blog.

mary January 31, 2009 at 3:31 pm

Ooooo, LOVE the flower photo! My question: I think I read somewhere that you write romance novels? What are the titles, and where can we find them?

Deb. January 31, 2009 at 7:49 pm

Does Super Guy have a single brother? Perhaps a Dashing Dude or a Manly Man?

Jennifer August 31, 2013 at 2:17 pm

I love the gray color you have on your walls in some of your photos. It’s perfect! What’s it called and where’d ya get it?
Thanks much,