Think Good Thoughts

by Kay~Kacey on 2/11/2009

I’m updating my WordPress version today. Think good thoughts. I’m sure things will break. Like smilies. And various other things. Be patient. I’ll hopefully have it all sorted out by the end of the day. If you try coming here and I’m gone…well…I’ll be back! :mrgreen:

Besides I have to stay home today and wait for my FREE macro lens rental from Ziplens that I won! Yay. I have to sign for the package, so here I sit at home with a perfectly nice blog in need of an updated version. Once I get the version updated, I’m going to move on to switching to a new theme. But, you know, I can only take so much stress in one day. So I think I’ll stick with just updating to the current version of WordPress.

If it doesn’t go well, I might need a lot of this…

reflection in wine

Man, I love reflections… :love:

Wish me luck.

Mental P Mama February 11, 2009 at 8:29 am

On the other hand, if it does go well, you are going to need to celebrate…. :beer:

WillThink4Wine February 11, 2009 at 8:35 am

Good luck! I still have my WP blogs, but only use them now for backups. I updated using the automatic upgrade. It was easy peasy.

CindyP February 11, 2009 at 8:57 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Wine will only make things better!! I’ll have a glass so I don’t notice if anything happens on your end!!

Suzanne February 11, 2009 at 9:22 am

Good luck! I’m looking forward to seeing your new design!

Kate February 11, 2009 at 11:26 am

I have my fingers crossed.

And it is vewy diffcult totyepe.

type!!!

iPost February 11, 2009 at 11:26 am

Good luck! :shock:

Amy A February 11, 2009 at 1:42 pm

Good luck with the update! And HAVE FUN with that lens. I can’t wait to read about it.

Kacey February 11, 2009 at 11:12 pm

Not all is going as smoothly as I had hoped. Like the smilies in posts I make. Or uploading images. Other broken plugins….and I consider myself a fairly geeky person. Sigh. :mad2: :wallbash: :frown: