Busted

by Kay~Kacey on 2/22/2009

So I thought when I slipped in my pink milk glass, that SuperGuy wouldn’t see the post. I posted it when he was out of town. Who knew he’d find the time to snag a computer and look at my blog while he was out of town? :help:

pink-milk-glass-vase

Well, I might as well confess my sins show my score from the flea market. Isn’t it beautiful? I think it’s my favorite ever milk glass piece. I know, I know, I’ve said that before.

pink-milk-glass

Since we know that SuperGuy pays NO attention to vases, I figured I’d slip this one past him. Hm, not so much. Now, of course, I’m always on the hunt for pink flowers, ’cause they look so pretty in my pink milk glass vase.

astramaris-2-flash

Ah, well. There are worse quests in life that hunting for perfect pink flowers.

Suzanne February 22, 2009 at 6:12 am

I LOVE the pink milk glass!!!!!!

Cindy February 22, 2009 at 6:56 am

love, love, love it!! now that we can see it fully…..couldn’t quite get the full beauty of it hidden behind flowers…. hehehe

that’s the only bad thing about blogging….. you NEED to share it, but it might be telling on yourself at the same time

LOL!!, have a great Sunday, Kacey!

Kate February 22, 2009 at 8:52 am

Love your gorgeous little vase, Kacey!

I don’t think my husband has ever. EVER. gone on my blog. In fact, I’m sure of it. This is a good thing.

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2:
I love these little coffee cup guys.

Jacque February 22, 2009 at 9:09 am

Ohhhhhh, that is a beautiful vase! Terrific find! :woot:

Mental P Mama February 22, 2009 at 9:10 am

That vase may well be my favorite, too. :love:

Tori Lennox February 22, 2009 at 10:31 am

I never knew milk glass came in PINK! Cool!!!

Deb February 22, 2009 at 10:52 am

Most of the time, I could pull off the same covert ops…placing something on the shelf and then professing we’ve had it for years…darn blogs!

Kacey February 22, 2009 at 11:00 am

Kate, glad I could get the smilies working on this upgrade so you could so enjoy the coffee cup guys. :coffee2:

SuperGuy is usually clueless on vases. (hope he doesn’t read the comments here.) He just grabs whatever he finds and plops the flowers into it. I’m not complaining though. He does bring me flowers and knows I love astramaris.

Treasia/TruckersWife February 22, 2009 at 12:31 pm

I must say that that is also my favorite. It’s beautiful and so delicate as well.

Sarah S. February 23, 2009 at 12:39 pm

That is just so pretty!

mary February 23, 2009 at 4:18 pm

Ooo, that’s beautiful, Kacey. I think it’s Fenton, right? Gorgeous!
xoxo,