February Photo of the Month Winner

by Kay~Kacey on 3/2/2009

The winner? Yes, the winner. I guess that I didn’t pick a very good theme for February, because I only had one entry this month. Even SuperGuy said “I got nuttin’ honey” :frown:

But I have to say that our one entry was wonderful. Not only because of the photo, but the words she shared to go along with it. From Tug.

potm0209-tug

Being an adult can be HARD, & not fun…but you also have a certain freedom. I cherish my freedom, able to fly away when I want and/or need to.

I love the words to go along with this photo! Thanks, Tug. Your photo, and your thoughts are beautiful.

I promise I’ll come up with an easier theme for March, okay!??

Kate March 2, 2009 at 7:27 am

Oh, Kacey. I am so sorry I didn’t submit a photo for this month’s contest. I couldn’t submit George. I mean I cherish him, and all, but people see enough George. I very nearly submitted a photo of my friend’s father’s hands. I’ve known this man all my adult life and his family is like my extended family. His two sons are my best friends. My husband and I went to see him last Saturday to say our goodbyes and I took a photo of his hands. When you said cherish, I thought of that. But he passed away this Tuesday and I didn’t want to seem morbid. Or something.
Tug’s photo here is absolutely beautiful!
It’s snowing like crazy here. We already have 6 inches and it’s a snow day. Love it!!!

Mental P Mama March 2, 2009 at 9:34 am

And here I was thinking I was the only one with nuthin’! I do like the winner;)

Tug March 2, 2009 at 11:38 am

:toofunny: LOL…I WON!!!!! :rofl: Thank you not only for the laugh, but also the kind words.

superguy March 2, 2009 at 11:47 am

what a beautiful photo!!! congratulations on both the opportunity to get the photo and winning of the contest. I will submit next month and the gauntlet is down. bring it.

Tori Lennox March 2, 2009 at 11:58 am

That is an awesome photo, Tug!!! And the words are beautiful, too.

Suzanne March 2, 2009 at 12:06 pm

That’s a lovely photo!

Sarah S. March 2, 2009 at 2:18 pm

Darn I just finished mine! here it is anyways. :crazy:

Treasia/TruckersWife March 2, 2009 at 2:58 pm

Sorry but I drew a blank on this months. Now next month, Super Guy you watch out!

I love the winner’s photo though. I just love butterflies and just mailed a birthday gift to a friend who loves butterflies as well. I was actually looking to purchase a photo of a nice one, sure wish I had waited now.

Tug March 2, 2009 at 7:03 pm

Thank you all, you’re too kind! Superguy? It’s ON.

:mad2: :lol:

mary March 4, 2009 at 7:13 pm

Oh, that photo is completely wonderful!!!

Tug March 4, 2009 at 10:12 pm

Thank you Mary…thank you all once again! You’re all too kind, & yes, I love it. ;-)

Crazy Daisy March 7, 2009 at 10:11 pm

Beautiful photo! Sorry I missed sending a photo… life is crazy! I will be sure to watch for signs of green this month!