Even SuperGuy

by Kay~Kacey on 3/3/2009

Yes, even SuperGuy is getting into this milk glass thing.

milk-glass-hand

Of course he thought it would be a great place to dump his loose change.  :roll:

As an aside…what is it about males and change? Why do they dump piles of it everywhere??  :twocents: I do not understand males… :shakehead:

I think I’ll just go back to using milk glass…for pretty things.

milk-glass-fruit

Amy March 3, 2009 at 7:59 am

I actually like it as a change holder!

Flea March 3, 2009 at 8:08 am

Hey buddy – spare a dime? :)

Kacey March 3, 2009 at 8:24 am

Amy, Amy, Amy…don’t encourage him!!!

Flea!! LOL!

TSannie/annbb March 3, 2009 at 8:25 am

I’m so irritated with myself! :cursin: When I was at Artichoke Annie’s in a booth toward the back right corner, there was the most beautiful rectangular milk glass “vase”. On the outer walls there were raised figurines. My mother has one in cobalt and told me that the design is by someone famous and used to be used for flower arrangements back in the ’40’s. Didn’t buy it…wish I would have. Maybe you’ll find it on your next foray there – I know you’ll love it! Mom keeps hers by the kitchen sink. She filled it with clear marbles and places her scrubbies and sponges there to dry. Quite a pretty thing for a practical use.

LauraP March 3, 2009 at 8:36 am

Shall I loan you my money-stealing cat? In the interests of male behavior-modification, of course.

Okie Sister March 3, 2009 at 10:00 am

Hey, don’t knock the change thang!
My Hubby just cashed his loose change in and bought us a new king size mattress for the bed.
Sorry to rub it in…but it did not smell either. :lol:

Staci March 3, 2009 at 12:01 pm

I LOVE that hand! So far, it’s my favorite piece in your collection :love: .

iPost March 3, 2009 at 2:10 pm

My hubby dumps his loose change in a gigantic oversized Coca Cola bottle. At least it isn’t all over the house! :crazy:

Tori Lennox March 3, 2009 at 2:21 pm

I find the hand kind of creepy, myself. *g*

WillThink4Wine March 3, 2009 at 6:28 pm

I hardly ever use actualy money anymore. Plastic is much easier and no change!

Kate March 3, 2009 at 9:15 pm

Well, we keep our change in something practical and they keep it in their pocket. And every night they have to empty the pocket.
Oh, maybe you were kidding? !!!