Yet Another Addiction

by Kay~Kacey on 3/6/2009

Yet another addiction thing I really like. Yes, we know about my milk glass addiction. My predisposition for a cold Corona. My, well, preference for a nice glass of Pinot Grigio.

But, The Geeky One introduced me to my new love. (okay, love is a pretty strong word for a drink, but I sure do enjoy it.)

blue-moon

Blue Moon beer. Though it says it’s a “Belgium White”…it’s secretly made by Coors.  8)  Try it if you get a chance. Yum.

For the record? I love a nice cold glass of milk too. :mrgreen:

Mental P Mama March 6, 2009 at 8:12 am

I’ve seen that! That’s just what Mama needs–another beverage to like;)

annbb/TSannie March 6, 2009 at 8:50 am

Yum! :beer:

LauraP March 6, 2009 at 9:04 am

Citrus tones are good — I wonder if I can find any around here in podunk, middle-of-nowhereville?

Starwoodgal March 6, 2009 at 10:27 am

I hear ya! I don’t like beer very much, but this is the one beer (with the orange slice) that I will drink. I highly recommend it too!

Donalyn March 6, 2009 at 10:33 am

Blue Moon is a huge favorite of mine. They have another one too – I think it is a winter ale – that is even better!

Tori Lennox March 6, 2009 at 11:57 am

I think all my time in Texas has rubbed off on me. Even though I don’t drink myself, my characters have a tendency to drink Shiner Bock. But maybe that’s just because the name makes me giggle…. *g*

Deb March 6, 2009 at 3:44 pm

Will try this one -

bekkah March 8, 2009 at 8:54 am

My husband loves Blue Moon…he also uses an orange wedge in his. I’m a Guinness kinda’girl :)