Don’t You Wish

by Kay~Kacey on 3/17/2009

Really, sometimes, don’t you wish you could photoshop your world?

first-sign-of-green

This first hint of green in my very drab brown/gray backyard. Okay, I confess. I boosted the greens and saturated this photo. I know. It’s cheating. But sometimes I wish I could photoshop the world and make spring jump into full bloom. Sigh.

saturated-green-branches

Yes, bumped up the green on this one, and cropped down so it looks like there is more green around than there really is. I’m not above cheating to coax on spring, you know. :crazy: I’m not above using the liquefy tool on my thighs either… or the skin smoothing on my face. I’m just one big cheater, I guess. :rofl: :lol:

What would you photoshop in your world??

Amy March 17, 2009 at 6:38 am

Kacey, those are beautiful!

If I had PhotoShop (and hopefully I will in the near future), I’d probably do my wrinkles and teeth. Ah, but the Invisalign that await will straighten those babies (but the PhotoShop is faster!).

Mental P Mama March 17, 2009 at 7:35 am

Oh I would totally do the same thing…if we had any green like that!

Spruce Hill March 17, 2009 at 8:15 am

Yup I would do the same! Is there a way to photshop your butt and thighs too cause I would do that too. :mrgreen:

Kacey March 17, 2009 at 8:30 am

Yes, actually, there is a way to photoshop your butt and thighs. Liquify tool. Just tighten those suckers up!! :believe:

Amy A March 17, 2009 at 10:26 am

I wish I could photoshop the world

Wouldn’t that be LOVELY?

Treasia/TruckersWife March 17, 2009 at 10:38 am

Whether you cheated or not I love looking at the green. Great photos on a dull gray day.

iPost March 17, 2009 at 11:54 am

I photoshop everything! I wish I could photoshop my son’s attitude right now! :wallbash:

annbb March 17, 2009 at 1:44 pm

I would photo shop certain body parts into permanent oblivion.

And boosting green is always allowed and never considered cheating.

Deb March 17, 2009 at 3:19 pm

Lately, I don’t need to us Photoshop because spring has sprung and I got the pictures to prove it!
Very soon, I promise, you won’t even need to consider using your paintbrush to color the world…it will happen naturally.

Suzanne March 17, 2009 at 7:31 pm

I’m ready for REAL green! But Photoshopped green will have to do….