I was Wrong-Part Two

by Kay~Kacey on 3/19/2009

I’m rarely wrong… ;) Or should I say, I rarely admit to it. BUT…not only was I maybe, possibly wrong about the whole ground cover situation… I was wrong about this poor little plant.

orchid

Yes, this is the plant that I begged SuperGuy to just throw away. :roll: I assured him it was dead, dead, dead. What with its limp leaves and scrawny stems. I do not like dead plants in my house.

orchid-on-desk

He just as strongly assured me that the little sucker was going to bloom again.

orchid

:secret: Don’t tell SuperGuy, but he was right and I was wrong not quite as right… ARGH, dare I admit I’m glad he didn’t listen to me? No, I just did NOT admit that. Ever. Never. No way. SuperGuy should always listen to me. Okay, so I might be a slight bit glad that just this once he didn’t listen to me.

Isn’t it pretty??

So, what’s the last thing you’ve been wrong about? Brave enough to admit here for all to see?

Mental P Mama March 19, 2009 at 9:28 am

Those orchids sneak up on you! Beautiful;)

annbb March 19, 2009 at 10:24 am

I my hubby was in town, I’m sure he’d have a litany of times I’ve been a little wrong. But he’s gone, so i can safely say I’m never wrong…yeah, riiiight! :toofunny:

Tori Lennox March 19, 2009 at 11:25 am

I’m never wrong. ;)

Suzanne March 19, 2009 at 11:46 am

I’m sure I’ve been wrong about lots of things, LOL. I can’t think of anything right now, though. Must be a mental block….

Kate March 19, 2009 at 2:52 pm

According to my husband, I drive wrong. Of course, in reality, I drive fine. I enjoy driving. Unfortunately, when he’s in the passenger seat, every stinking little thing I do is wrong. Even the little things like windshield wiper speed. Or being kind and letting someone into my lane. It’s not really my lane anyway. It’s just a lane.

This is gorgeous. Glad you listened to him.

Crazy Daisy March 22, 2009 at 12:52 pm

hey… i want to know what you did right to keep the thing alive!!!! :) I have the most difficult time with orchids!