Yard Decorations

by Kay~Kacey on 3/26/2009

Well, yes…yard decorations… Everyone should have them…or should they??
cow-decoration

On a farm at the side of Highway 70. You’d think it was a cattle farm…but no. They also have a broken down ferris wheel in their front yard…

You have any yard decorations in your yard?? Bet you can’t beat this one!! :toofunny:

Spruce Hill March 26, 2009 at 7:22 am

NO I hate them. THAT is a big cow!!!!!!!!!!

We have a tradition in our family when someone gets married we put plastic flamingos in their yard when they go away on their honeymoon. :rofl:

Mental P Mama March 26, 2009 at 7:32 am

I have a barking dog. ‘Nuff said.

Suzanne March 26, 2009 at 7:42 am

I put little things in my garden, but that’s about it! That cow is a bit much….

annbb/TSannie March 26, 2009 at 8:20 am

Not only a broken down ferris wheel, but a broken down train, too. Pretty much an entire unusable amusement park.

Isn’t there another cow somewhere along the St. Louis-Columbia stretch that actually represents an Angus cattle ranch?

LauraP March 26, 2009 at 8:29 am

LOL, I especially love the red fringes in the paint.

No intentional yard ornaments here, just ‘yard art by dogs.’ A new surprise just about every day.

Treasia/TruckersWife March 26, 2009 at 8:43 am

Nothing here but flowers and a few wind chimes hanging on the porch. That is one big cow or bull. Maybe the hubby considers himself to be a bull of sorts.

Tori Lennox March 26, 2009 at 10:17 am

I still miss the huge fiberglass pink elephant in eyeglasses we used to see on the way to one of my doctors. It wasn’t in anybody’s yard, though. It moved around and now it’s moved to where I don’t see it anymore. Wish I’d been able to snap a picture of it.

Tori Lennox March 26, 2009 at 10:20 am

And reading that it sounds like I’d been drinking on the way to the doc’s office. LOL!

Kacey March 26, 2009 at 10:25 am

Annie, there is a broken down mini railroad track there too, you’re right. Just hard to get a shot of it while passing by at 70 miles an hour. :crazy:

Tori, you do sound a bit…well…you know. ;)

Mango Girl March 26, 2009 at 10:30 am

Ha! :rofl: I saw a similar black & white cow in North Carolina about 15 years ago; somewhere I have a photo ~ when I find it (don’t expect that anytime soon ~ it means I would have to go into the scary closet), I will send you a copy. You can start a Yard Art scrapbook. Lovely.

Deb March 26, 2009 at 10:45 am

Can’t beat this one….

Shirley March 26, 2009 at 1:19 pm

I have a gorilla eating a banana that was a present from my son. He sits on my front porch and is about 18 inches high.

Brenda Kula March 26, 2009 at 7:07 pm

Nope, I sure can’t beat that one. But I live in Texas…
Brenda

Pony Girl Rides Again March 27, 2009 at 12:07 am

That is hilarious! No yard decor here. Unless weeds count? :)

Mary March 27, 2009 at 7:28 am

OMGosh, that is hysterical!

Kate March 27, 2009 at 5:27 pm