March Photo of the Month Submissions

by Kay~Kacey on 3/28/2009

Here it is!! At long last. The official call for your March Photo of the Month Submissions!! Remember that this month’s theme is GREEN.

green-paperweight-reflection

Leave a link to your photo here on this post in the comments, or use the contact button at the top of the blog to send me a link to your photo. Alternatively, you can email me your photo using the contact button in the menu bar.

I’ve already received some awesome submissions for this month. You have until the 31st to submit your photos. I’ll have the contest post up within a first few days of April. (it takes me quite awhile to put the post and poll all together).

green-paperweight

This photo just goes to show, that everything looks better on milk glass! :love:

So let’s see those GREEN photos!! Thanks for participating.

Tug March 28, 2009 at 1:07 pm

I just want to say Superguy has superpowers…the day I said “bring it” to his challenge? All green disappeared from my life. :wft: I’m working on it this weekend. :cool2:

Spruce Hill March 28, 2009 at 4:57 pm

I can’t wait to see everyones submissions!

You got mine right? ;)

Spruce Hill March 28, 2009 at 4:59 pm

I can’t wait to see all the photos! You got mine didn’t you? ;)

mary March 28, 2009 at 6:47 pm

Oh yes, everything does look better on milk glass. ;) LOVE the reflection in that first photo!

annbb March 29, 2009 at 8:57 am

Mine is now posted! Go here: http://thetombstonechronicler.blogspot.com/2009/03/sunday-serenity_29.html

And thanks for doing this – a lotta work, but a lotta fun!

superguy March 30, 2009 at 9:09 am

I have to agree with the loss of green from our lives as soon as the words/ key strokes left my mouth/ fingers. Just got the photo yesterday so there is a little room for winning yet. last minute photos can still win ( I hope). anyway, again I say it, Bring it.

Spread Your Wings March 30, 2009 at 1:15 pm

Green is the color of nature. It symbolizes growth, freshness, harmony and fertility. Green has strong emotional correspondence with safety.
doesn’t a bird’s nest represent these things?
and it al begins again. spring is green.

Tug March 31, 2009 at 7:51 am