The Greening of the Blog World

by Kay~Kacey on 3/31/2009

I’m enjoying photographing the green this month. This was a good theme! Today is your last chance to send in your green!

tulips-5d

See! My tulips survived the snow. I’m so pleased.

first-buds

Ha! It might snow, but green is a very powerful force against that nasty yucky snow!

beaten-daffodil

This daffodil is a trooper! I think he’s going to make it.

superguy-reading-5d

SuperGuy seems to be the only one having a hard time recovering from the snow… :mrgreen:

Debra Rector March 31, 2009 at 6:01 am

Hmmm…I’ll try submitting my green entry for this month’s photo contest via my blog at http://www.georgiarectors.wordpress.com. it is a dogwood blossom that I shot yesterday outside the building where I work. Rain is on the way again this week. I had a very little window of opportunity yesterday in which to take shoot. Have a great day!

Mental P Mama March 31, 2009 at 8:40 am

Those tulips are beautiful! I can’t have them because they are like crack for the deer around here;)

Treasia/TruckersWife March 31, 2009 at 9:37 am

Gorgeous Tulips. Beautiful picture.

Spread Your Wings March 31, 2009 at 10:29 am

great flowering bulb shots. glad they survived the cold and snow.
here’s my vivid green

annbb March 31, 2009 at 10:33 am

No tulips here yet. SG is the photo definition of ~comfortable~!

Kate March 31, 2009 at 2:38 pm

SG doesn’t mind when you take photos of him asleep? Hmmm.
My husband would KILL me!

Suzanne March 31, 2009 at 5:47 pm

Can’t wait to see all the green!!!!