Exhausted

by Kay~Kacey on 4/4/2009

Well, SuperGuy and I are still speaking, that’s the good news.

kitchen-remodeling-week-1

Since I’m a look on the bright side type person…I’ll say we are half finished. Well, almost. But I can hardly move my arms, my shoulders are so sore from painting. I. Am. A. Wuss.

kitchen-remodeling-week-2

Though it appears that I’m not the only exhausted one…. (and how many times this year do you think we’ll get this same picture? Only the book will change…. :rofl: )

Even though I’m knee deep…or elbow deep, or however deep I am in painting this weekend, I will have the Photo of the Month Contest up on Monday. Be sure to drop by and vote!

WillThink4Wine April 4, 2009 at 5:24 am

It’s coming along quite nicely! I found an AWESOME muscle rub years back that actually helps me a lot. It’s called Bigeloil. You have to buy it at a feed store though because it’s actually a horse liniment. Boy, does it ever soothe tired muscles!

Of course, for full effect, you must pair it with a nice glass of wine. Or three. :)

Kate April 4, 2009 at 6:32 am

That muscle rub above sounds perfect. I’d pair it with an Advil.

Your kitchen is going to be beautiful. I know exactly how you feel with the exhaustion. We are not 20 anymore.

Mental P Mama April 4, 2009 at 7:10 am

Get thee to the horse mart for some of that Bigeloil! And then the liquor store! It’s Saturday;) :beer:

Spruce Hill April 4, 2009 at 8:23 am

The kitchen looks like it is coming along, I like the cabnets.
;)

Amy April 4, 2009 at 8:28 am

The kitchen looks beautiful! Get that SuperGuy up and have him make you some dinner and pour you a fine glass of wine (and give you a massage!).

Kacey April 4, 2009 at 9:00 am

Now you’re talking, Amy!!! :woot:

Donalyn April 4, 2009 at 6:30 pm

Oh yeah – I can take that photo about 300 nights of the year probably. Though of my own husband of course – not yours. ;)

mary April 4, 2009 at 8:13 pm

It looks great, Kacey!

iPost April 4, 2009 at 8:27 pm

:lol: Does he know you post these pictures? :rofl: Your kitchen looks fab….it is worth the exhaustion!

Kacey April 4, 2009 at 8:42 pm

Yes, SuperGuy reads my blog so he finds out he’s been busted…again and again… :toofunny: But he loves me anyway! :love2:

Flea April 5, 2009 at 1:33 am

Soak in a hot tub, woman. And have your man soak with you. It’s good for what ails sore muscles. :)