Flowerpot Poll

by Kay~Kacey on 4/29/2009

Remember this poor flowerpot that had such a hard winter?

clay-flower-pot

I mentioned to SuperGuy that it was time to put the flowerpot out of it’s misery. You know, break it up and use it for drainage in other pots or whatever. SuperGuy strongly disagreed with me! Humph!

He wants to plant in it again this year. I think he’s nuts. So, of course I decided that it was time to put up a poll, dear readers. Care to voice you opinions?? If you vote for that last answer, it’s going to make it very difficult for me to live with the man…

Should SuperGuy plant in the broken flowerpot?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

CindyP April 29, 2009 at 5:23 am

There is just simply the time to repurpose into another great being……….drainage pieces. Just do it SuperGuy, this poor thing is hurting, can’t you see the hurt in the holes? It wants, :help: no needs, to have another purpose in life…………

iPost April 29, 2009 at 7:18 am

Oh Kacey. Men are so stubborn! :crazy:

Mental P Mama April 29, 2009 at 7:35 am

Why don’t men learn their lessons in a timely fashion?

Flea April 29, 2009 at 11:12 am

That was a challenge to vote for that last one, right? I think it has character.

WillThink4Wine April 29, 2009 at 12:34 pm

I love when I can recycle or repurpose things, but um :secret: m… SuperGuy? Not this time, dude.

Spread Your Wings April 29, 2009 at 1:14 pm

i always love reading your posts. never fails to bring a smile to my face. thanks
that’s a sad looking pot, i think it would sure you better by repurposing it.

Kate April 29, 2009 at 9:10 pm

It’s drainage material. Plain and simple. Does he just like to do the oposite of everything you say?

super guy April 30, 2009 at 8:15 am

It can be repurposed when it finally crumbles to pieces. Currently I feel that it has character that cannot be duplicated by any other pot. I have replanted it with basil which will transplant if needed but I still like this pot, disheveled as it is. I did not see the poll results yet but will try to vote on several computers to win!!! :believe: