Unrest in the House

by Kay~Kacey on 6/19/2009

There is a bit of unrest in our household. SuperGuy went out and found this:

truck-hood-1

Yes, the paint is peeling on his beloved red truck. First the clear coat, now the actual paint. Okay, the truck is 10 years old, but shouldn’t the paint last longer than that??

wash-truck

SuperGuy loves his truck. He babies it. He washes it and waxes it and, honestly, I wouldn’t want to be in a contest with that truck for SuperGuy’s affection , ’cause I’m not sure I’d win. :toofunny:

Sigh, yes, we’re not entirely happy in the household these days. Not a very nice Father’s Day present, now is it?? (And yes, not only does SuperGuy use the Cat Litter buckets for TV stands, and bathroom wastebasket, he uses them as buckets for washing the cars…what can’t you use a Scoop Away bucket for??) :crazy:

Mental P Mama June 19, 2009 at 7:12 am

Ouch. I get that. Only my competition is a Harley. Our litter buckets are everywhere here, too;)

Mango Girl June 19, 2009 at 7:19 am

Men and their toys…

Lynda Dunham-Watkins June 19, 2009 at 8:03 am

Boys and their toys! LOL That is terrrible though. Paint should stay on longer than that. Must have started with a scratch?

Jan June 19, 2009 at 10:07 am

He truly has my empathy. I’m a car, truck, motorcycle gal, I understand.

super guy June 19, 2009 at 12:29 pm

thank you one and all for your support in these trying times. I’d look at a new one but I just got this one broken in.

annbb June 19, 2009 at 12:50 pm

Hello Maaco! I wonder if they’re still in business.

Flea June 19, 2009 at 7:08 pm

Looks like nail polish peeling off