Fun Coincidence

by Kay~Kacey on 7/10/2009

Hey, fun and funny coincidence! So, I go to post the June Photo of the Month Contest winner…

reflection of splash

The winner is the charming Annie from The Tombstone Chronicler. Congrats, Annie! Looks like great summer fun there.

Now, you’re asking me what the funny coincidence is?? Well, Annie is in town visiting her parents and I get to meet her today!!! I KNOW, how much fun is that?? I know some of you have met her in real life. Had a drink with her. Laughed with her. Now it is MY TURN!!  :woot:

Yes, I’m sure I’ll share photos with you! You’ll have to stay tuned…

Mental P Mama July 10, 2009 at 8:22 am

Have fun! You are going to love my Annie;)

Dru July 10, 2009 at 10:22 am

Have fun!

annbb July 10, 2009 at 3:20 pm

I had NO IDEA I’d won when we were together! Lauren (MPM) had to tell me! Thank you!

What a good time this morning was – I’ll let you know when I get back here. It was wonderful sitting and talking and getting to know you, (well, better than just blog buddies).

Donalyn July 10, 2009 at 4:54 pm

So glad you guys got together & congrats Annie – I love that photo!

Kate July 10, 2009 at 5:39 pm

So glad that you got to meet her, Kacey! I did in June and we’ll be going away next Thursday to the Blog Fest down in VA. Fun!

Tug July 10, 2009 at 7:13 pm

Congrats Annie – great photo! :beer:

Mental P Mama July 10, 2009 at 7:46 pm

I bet you can get some good tickets to VA just about now…..