On the Way to the Perfect Photo

by Kay~Kacey on 7/13/2009

Needless to say, I took a lot of photos when the boys were in town. Also, probably needless to say…I didn’t always get the cooperation I was looking for…

no cooperation here

A bit of craziness

silly faces

Some silly faces.

boys will be boys

Boys will be boys… :crazy:

pointing picture

Yes, before you ask, of COURSE another pointing picture…

But all my patience paid off.  :love:

Because I got this…

boys on truck

Here it is bigger on flickr. Go ahead and click on it. You know you want to. I’ll wait.

Okay, you back? I think I’m going to get that blown up on canvas. It is so them. See, patience is a virtue. If you can just get through the craziness, you can maybe, just maybe, get the perfect capture. :love:

Kate July 13, 2009 at 6:20 am

That is a FANTASTIC shot, Kacey! Incredible! Your patience was rewarded on that day, my friend. What a good looking group of guys. Even better than my firemen, for sure.
:love: :love: :love:

KateS July 13, 2009 at 6:22 am

Oh – I LOVE that picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Such handsome boys – – if you don’t have a fireplace, you need to buid one just to hang that picture over.

GOOD job! :woot:

Barb - WillThink4Wine July 13, 2009 at 6:43 am

Fabulous! You are SO blessed! And the best part of living in The Testosterone Jungle?… Is that every Tarzan will eventually bring Mom home his Jane… and grandbabies!

No rush. :-D

Mental P Mama July 13, 2009 at 7:09 am

OMG!!!! A Christmas Card shot! Fantastic! :beer:

Journey July 13, 2009 at 9:42 am

Great pictures. I have two boys and understand their tactics, but the perfect pictures does melt your heart!!! The older I get the more I treasure and laugh at those “trying” moments!

Tori Lennox July 13, 2009 at 9:49 am

Those are all fabulous pics!!! But the last one really shows what a handsome lot of boy you and SuperGuy have. :)

Dru July 13, 2009 at 10:03 am

I love the final pictures and the ones before it. What a lovely group of boys you have.

Jan July 13, 2009 at 1:05 pm

The first photo is priceless, and I love all the pointing ones. 8)

Leslie July 13, 2009 at 9:17 pm

Love the final photo. There is just something about a mama and her boys.

Spread Your Wings July 14, 2009 at 9:48 am

that final photo is a prize but the others are fun

Shirley July 14, 2009 at 12:37 pm

Looks like a bunch of wonderful young men. I love the pointing picture.

mandie August 20, 2009 at 9:38 am

I’m here from SS, and I LOVE your photos! :)

Eden August 20, 2009 at 11:10 am

Wow! 5 boys! Your pictures are so good and what a handsome group you have there! Boys I find have a special place in their heart for MOM!