Very Very Important Poll

by Kay~Kacey on 9/1/2009

Seriously. :wallbash:

We are going to have a very important poll. No, not important in the sense of saving the universe, but important none the less!

Wait! I interrupt to say that tomorrow I’ll have the photo of the month contest up and we have some wonderful entries!

Where was I??? Oh, yes, SuperGuy was out cutting down trees again!

Oh, and here is a big surprise…

downed-tree-2204

It fell the wrong direction. See it resting up agains that other tree? Yes, it was suppose to fall the direction of the blue arrow. You know, down into the woods instead of, oh, up into my yard! :useyourhead:

The base of the tree?

downed-tree-2232

Wedged firmly into the rocks we’re using to replace the old retaining wall. :mad2:

Now, we’ve established that I’m a patient and good wife, right? So you guys are going to decide this question…

Should SuperGuy Be Allowed to Cut Down Any More Trees?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Mental P Mama September 1, 2009 at 7:48 am

LOL

Mango Girl September 1, 2009 at 8:00 am

Hide all the sharp instruments from him! Or, as an early Christmas present, hire an arborist and have it taken care of while he is away!

David September 1, 2009 at 9:05 am

The poll is rigged! Clearly the poor man was handicapped by improper tools. This is nothing a trip to Lowes can’t cure.

superguy September 1, 2009 at 9:37 am

I feel like I am voting for health reform where “none of the above” is the one and only answer.

Kacey September 1, 2009 at 9:57 am

David!! Do NOT encourage him to run to Lowes!! (not that he ever needs an excuse…)

Kacey September 1, 2009 at 10:01 am

Oh, look, if I remember to log in :wallbash: …I get my pretty green background on my comments. :useyourhead:

Kate September 1, 2009 at 11:42 am

Tell him to pick up some Duct tape while he’s there. Duct tape fixes everything.

Except trees . . .