Breaking the Rules

by Kay~Kacey on 9/8/2009

I’m a rule breaker.  {Well, not really.}  Just sometimes when I think the rules are silly. :crazy:

For instance…I grew up in the midwest. In the midwest you only wear white shoes from Memorial Day through Labor Day. It’s a rule.

white-shoes-2254

Seems like a silly rule, doesn’t it?

white-shoes-2256

I’m going to wear white shoes this week. Just because. Anyone want to join me in my rule breaking expedition? What rule are you going to break this week??

Mango Girl September 8, 2009 at 7:40 am

I am going to cut all the tags off my pillows and mattresses, wear white shoes that don’t match my purse! I am really pushing the envelope here… :toofunny:

Dru September 8, 2009 at 8:07 am

It is so ingrained in me not to wear white after Labor Day. I can’t break that rule. It did take me forever to cut the tags off of pillows and mattresses.

Flea September 8, 2009 at 9:50 am

I’m not one to break the rules. Just ignore them. :)

David September 8, 2009 at 10:42 am

Just another reason it’s great to be a man. We don’t follow a bunch of silly clothing rules and we definitely don’t watch “What Not to Wear.”

Amanda Zika September 8, 2009 at 11:02 am

That is such a stupid rule! Especially with those fabulous white shoes. I would be wearing those all year around!!!!!

Tori Lennox September 8, 2009 at 3:21 pm

If I had white shoes (aside from my athletic-looking shoes), I’d wear them. I think it’s a really stupid rule.

Kate September 8, 2009 at 7:18 pm

Yeah, I can’t break it either. But I think that Dru and I are in the minority here!