Where’s Noah When You Need Him?

by Kay~Kacey on 10/28/2009

Really, is it EVER going to stop raining? I’m SO over it. I think we’re on track for record rainfall for October. How special.

You know my wonderful dogwood tree right out my bedroom window? A storm came through last night…

autumn-rain-2633

Yep, stripped off the beautiful leaves. All that is left? Some bright red berries.

autumn-rain-2631

Berries covered in raindrops, I might add.

autumn-rain-2641

From our endless rain storms. Sigh. Are you getting all this rain where you live??

autumn-rain-2630

Of course SuperGuy someone now has a pretty big raking job in his future…

Gayle October 28, 2009 at 6:42 am

Man oh man, I surely do love these berries with raindrops…all three of them. Wow.
Gayle

susan arnold October 28, 2009 at 7:00 am

I really like the pictures, and actually in the last one there were about 3 leaves!
As for rain, well, that might be better than the snow we’re getting for the second time in two weeks! But that’s just “might be”……We’re tired of winter already!

Flea October 28, 2009 at 8:03 am

Well I’m glad someone got our rain! You know, with water shortages and all. Enjoy!

Jan October 28, 2009 at 8:13 am

Kacey, great captures. You’re making wine out of sour grapes, today. We have no rain in Murrieta, just a drought. You’re welcome to send some of yours here to Southern California.

Spruce Hill October 28, 2009 at 8:24 am

Wow great pictures! It is wet and rainy here as well. I am ready for some sunshine!

Jeanne Klaver October 28, 2009 at 9:21 am

We’re getting the rain in Pennsylvania, but my dogwoods still have leaves, no gorgeous berries!

Katie L October 28, 2009 at 12:45 pm

We’re getting all that rain in the form of snow… again…

Tori Lennox October 28, 2009 at 12:45 pm

I’d be happy to share our rain too. We’re heading towards the rainiest year on record. Enough already!

Love the pictures, though, Kacey!

Mental P Mama October 28, 2009 at 2:18 pm

Will he do that in a shirt and tie, too?;)

Marcie October 28, 2009 at 6:56 pm

I haven’t entered the photo-contest of the month in awhile (and wasn’t sure where to enter it..so forgive my double-commenting)..but thought I’d do so this month. Here’s my ‘autumn’ entry:

Kate October 28, 2009 at 8:31 pm

I can’t wait to see how he dresses for this chore!!

Rained yesterday. Nice today here. It’s raining on the World Series.

Misty Dawn October 30, 2009 at 10:31 am

I am totally sick of the rain! I’m sick of the overcast skies too. I really wouldn’t mind the rain so much if I could see some sunshine for awhile.
The people at work have told me that all the rain we’ve had in Missouri since I moved here is not normal. I’m beginning to think I’m a jinx!

Shari October 30, 2009 at 12:37 pm

You must live in the Midwest. We’re in the Chicago area and we’re having the same kind of October.

mary October 31, 2009 at 2:03 am

Yes, we’ve had plenty of rain here, too. These are all beautiful, Kacey!