Male Chores-Episode 107

by Kay~Kacey on 11/24/2009

So we got propane heater pole thingies (You know, those heaters you see in restaurants on the patios?) We got a couple of them for our backyard courtyard so we can use it into the fall. (without me freezing my rear end off…) We also got a fire pit…but that tortuous story is for another blog post…

male-chores-2754

We found them at Sam’s, and SuperGuy put them together. I do like them. Nice, shiny, stainless. We’ll use them near the aforementioned turkey frier if it’s cold on Thursday.

So I look outside a bit later and what do I see???

male-chores-2753

Seriously?? Asleep on the concrete driveway?? That must have been one exhausting chore, don’t you think??? :toofunny:

Jan November 24, 2009 at 8:14 am

Maybe he snagged some of your wine!!

annbb November 24, 2009 at 9:50 am

My mom glanced out at the deck one day and saw my father lying down on it, in very bright sunshine, with his eyes closed (much like your hubs there). Her first thought (dad’s in his 80’s) “OH MY GOD! HE’S HAD A HEART ATTACK!!!!
She ran screaming out to him. That certainly woke him up – and nearly gave him a heart attack. MEN! :crazy:

Mental P Mama November 24, 2009 at 1:03 pm

LOL. My husband could sleep on a picket fence. Me? I can hear the grass growing outside. gah

Kate November 24, 2009 at 7:02 pm

Why he’s just taking a small break in the sunny sunshine. It probably felt good!

Jeanne Klaver November 24, 2009 at 8:19 pm

You are blessed that Superguy is so “dedicated.”

jacque ruch November 26, 2009 at 9:05 am

Seriously?!? That is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. I would have to enlarge that photo and hang it in a prominent place in our home!