Christmas Shopping Poll

by Kay~Kacey on 12/11/2009

So, I’m curious…do you do a lot of online holiday shopping?

wine-on-the-keyboard-photo

As an aside, because I usually have one, I took this photo in February 2005. When I was trying to get a photo for the header of my blog. I should have dusted my keyboard! Notice it’s a PC keyboard…long ruined by spilled wine… :wallbash:

Anyway, I did a ton of online shopping this week. I just can’t stand to go out in the crowds, fight the long lines, and battle the cold. I’m hoping to get all the rest of the presents bought with one “in person” shopping trip…With any luck, I’ll be finished by this weekend. I hope.

So, take the Christmas Shopping Poll and give us your thoughts in the comments!

How do you do your holiday shopping?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

David December 11, 2009 at 8:10 am

All online. I am a Prime member of Amazon and get free second day shipping. I use an Amazon credit card. Rumor has it they have assigned me a designated parking space at their corporate headquarters should I ever want to visit. I don’t do malls.

Kacey December 11, 2009 at 8:18 am

David, you are a man after my own heart. I love Amazon. I just this morning did some more Christmas shopping on Amazon from the comfort of my bed, sipping coffee…that truly is the way to shop…

Kate December 11, 2009 at 9:12 am

I love shopping online (when I can afford it) and always get something on Black Friday online. It’s the only way to do it.

I still enjoy going out, though. I like seeing things IRL, you know?

Mental P Mama December 11, 2009 at 1:32 pm

I think I need a glass of wine.

Tori Lennox December 11, 2009 at 1:59 pm

I adore Amazon Prime! I got three boxes from them today. :)

And I only do all my shopping online. I did order some stuff from Overstock.com but Amazon is my favorite online store because I can get such a wide variety of stuff. Books! Movies! Cheetos! :woot:

superguy December 11, 2009 at 5:07 pm

lest anyone think otherwise, I am the one vote for “no shopping but buy me presents”. the boss is awesome at the shopping and when I asked if I could help, she just laughed!! Guess I am out of it for another year. I AM in charge of lighting fires and opening wine.

Kacey December 11, 2009 at 5:53 pm